Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded - PART II

Did you install appropriately?

How on earth did you get more than one unit of the same name?

If you have a closer look in the editor, you will see, these units don´t have the same name. At the end of the unit´s name there is a different number of empty space-"letters" for each of these units and the units are linked to different civilopedia entries (pikeman2, 3 and so on).

Hi, I think this mod will be great!

but i cant seen to get it to work, first i downloaded it and extracted the BIQ files and their folders into the scenarios folder (.......Firaxis Games\Civilization III Complete\Scenarios) so then i start the game and it loads and then says i have missing files?! What am i doing wrong because i am very new to this type of stuff!

P.S. i also cant open the README file(i dont know what to open it with)

Please Help i want to play this!

Attachments

• uh oh.JPG
    uh oh.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 248
  • uhoh.JPG
    uhoh.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 235
wazzzuup, you will find if you search this thread that others have encountered the same problem, as i recall you have to rewrite w/one less /////.

I'm Sorry i have no idea what you mean could you please explain this to me:confused:

Thanks for your time!

It wont work can you show me some picture of what files, where, and how.

Thank you all so much

I refer to the first screen shot, Virote refers to the second. The point of his advice is where you installed the scenario. IIRC it comes w/self installing software that asks you to direct "where". Look in your folder "tree", you will find (in Conquests) many folders, among them "scenarios" (and another conquests). It is this scenarios folder you should have installed to. Not thinking beyond the "file not found" problem I gave my advice. Try Virote"s advice first, it may solve the FNF problem.

Ok i am sooo new to this so thanks for sticking with me!:blush: I did what you said but im having a hard time following the conversation. So could you please walk me through this step by step.:blush:

Thanks and sorry!

@wazzzuup-Go to art folder for Rhye's, go to units, open Settler. Fixing .ini would be ideal,but I think you would find it easier to replace the file contents w/original Settler contents from Conquests/art/units. Open the original Settler folder select all the contents and copy/paste to Settler folder in Rhye's. Let us know if that works for you. (You may want to save Rhye's Settler contents elsewhere first.)

Top Bottom