[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

Well I lost my first game with the Cree on Prince... I am so embarrassed. Got DOW'd by Kongo despite being friendly and managed to fend him off when Indonesia (also friendly) declares war on the other side of my empire and surrounds my capital with 5 warriors and 2 slingers.

My second game as the Mapuche is going much better on Island Plates. My island neighbor is randomly Spain so this should be pretty entertaining

Fighting the Mapuche while in a GA sucks :p

Levying city state units is actually pretty useful. I'm having a lot of fun on my current Scotland campaign. Went tall, spent money to levy the units of Palenque and later Znazibar which were in between me and the Netherlands, Zanzibar almost got a city before I could swoop in and then buy their units. I'm liking this play style, focus on tech and money and levy city states to wage your wars. If they make a renaissance italy civ I hope this is the spin they give it.

Overall, I am pretty impressed with R&F. It’s a lot of fun and the new additions are pretty cool.

The game is getting better and better. :)

I got R&F. After I pick my leader and game settings, it says "loading please wait" and then boots me back to the main screen.

Yeah - and correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe the population and territory of a CS is tied to the total number of envoys therein.

Is it? I've never been aware of that tbh.

At any rate no one is taking that suzerainty away from you without conquering the city :D

Yeah - and correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe the population and territory of a CS is tied to the total number of envoys therein.

Amani doubles your envoys.

Top Bottom