Rise of Rome Scenario "Karthadast" by Hasdrubal Barca

Game file -> Turn 0 to Sully

To play go to:
1 - Multiplayer -> Hotseat
2- Load Game in game mode "Karthadast Turn 0 Rome"
3 - Set Game to "Play By EMail" and turn timer to "None
"
4 - Launch game -> Password is in your PM box
5- Have fun and everybody will get a 1 turn production of whatever the cities where set to produce.

Before doing all this try re-patching with 1.22 to see if that bug goes away, if not you have the file to play your turn.

Thanks Has...In the interest of time and getting this going..went with your created Save and no problems!

Now will go back and reload Conquests and patches just to be safe.

GPS to Egypt

Sully

Game file -> Turn 0 to Sully

To play go to:
1 - Multiplayer -> Hotseat
2- Load Game in game mode "Karthadast Turn 0 Rome"
3 - Set Game to "Play By EMail" and turn timer to "None
"
4 - Launch game -> Password is in your PM box
5- Have fun and everybody will get a 1 turn production of whatever the cities where set to produce.

Before doing all this try re-patching with 1.22 to see if that bug goes away, if not you have the file to play your turn.

Do we have to do this every time we play, or only on the first turn we play?

Also, I didn't get a password in pm.

You dont have to do anything, when you get the save you will put the password for the first time as usual. Enjoy, that was the only way i found to create the save while playing Carthage (player 8 in setup) and allowing Rome to play his turn on his own without any interference ot movement loses to any units and city production.

The password was for sully only, since i had to insert one for him.

In fact we all got a 1 turn shield production in all our cities, so everything is equal and fair to everyone.

In sum, you get the save, load it normally, insert a password of your choosing, play, save and pass it.

Global positioning system to Sirdanilot.

Κελζαδ A', Μεγας Βασιλεύς των Ελλήνων.

Global positioning system to Sirdanilot.

Κελζαδ A', Μεγας Βασιλεύς των Ελλήνων.

The only word I understand of that is Kelzad... :confused:

EDIT: Save played and on to Persia! :salute:

Oh and a small request for the players: Please name the save in this way, otherwise they aren't different from the other PBEMs:
Karthadast_(name of player)_(current game date)

The only word I understand of that is Kelzad... :confused:

Transliteration: Kelzad I, Megas Basileus toi Ellenos.
Translation: Kelzad I, Megas Basileus of the Hellens (Greeks).

Megas Basileus means something like 'Great Emperor'.

where is wolfman1234?

Great, Hasdrubal, you gave me the wrong email in your list with the emails of the players. I sent it to the correct email twice this time, as my computer had some problems the first time I sent it and it said it couldn't find the page. The second time went right though.

Also, I have another important message. I will be on vacation starting 20/07/07 (next friday) and I will be back online on or shortly after 30/07/07.

If you want to, you can look for a replacement for the few times I would be supposed to play in that period, but if you want to slow the game down then the game can be put on hold. It's your decision, Hasdrubal.

No, you cant :D

I´m fine with the hold up, its normal this time of year

Lets get the first turn done!!

Turn 0, Carthage, 350 BC.

Troop movement.

The world is big, the unknown even bigger...what dangerous awaits our brave soldiers beyond the sea...

Nothing to report.

GPS

Top Bottom