Rise of the Crab God

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

I can't stop thinking about eating a Faidley's jumbo lump crab cake now.

Turn 40 Stonehenge? Cheaters.

This. Quick, maybe even Online speed, and Stonehenge isn't gone until turn 40? Impossible. You can't even get it in that time on Normal speed.

This. Quick, maybe even Online speed, and Stonehenge isn't gone until turn 40? Impossible. You can't even get it in that time on Normal speed.
Maybe it's China pretending to be America, who knows...

Note that Brazil's theme is played in the background, despite playing as Teddy.
True! I didn't notice that, so I had to replay the video to see that. On the other way, that's nothing strange - I was playing as Germany and American Atomic theme was almost constantly playing. I couldn't wage a war without thinking about astronauts.

I hope that there will be more than 2 videos this time. Really showing a story with consistent villains and how interactions with them change over time would be nice. More development in the narrative, please (Vikings was disappointing because with only 2 videos they cut out a lot of what happened between each episode).

Note that Brazil's theme is played in the background, despite playing as Teddy.
Probably to make the tone a bit more jolly and festive.

True! I didn't notice that, so I had to replay the video to see that. On the other way, that's nothing strange - I was playing as Germany and American Atomic theme was almost constantly playing. I couldn't wage a war without thinking about astronauts.

In my last game "Waltzing Matilda" was playing almost constantly, although Australia was my main competition in that game. But my Aztecs shut that down with a domination win.

It happens. I had a standard game on Emperor difficulty once, where Stonehenge didn't go before turn 72. Only experienced that once, but it can happen. Apparently nobody started close to stones, or they just had other priorities.

Part 2:

I wonder what will be next? Pedro II the terrible, conqueror of the world, maybe?

Top Bottom