Rising Sun: The Japanese Empire

BlitzBob

Chieftain
It all began on a morning in 4000 B.C. Tokugawa decided to finally settle down by a shore. The City Kyoto was born.

Soon a nearing tribe joined Japan as trained Archers. Archery wasn't even discovered yet. They were advanced in the eyes of the Japanese.

The Advanced Archers were sent out to explore and conquer anything and everthing. The Archers soon found a proud tribe who joined Japan as the city of Osaka.

In 3740 B.C the Kurasaki Road System was complete, it finally linked Osaka and Kyoto, uniting Japan. Now trade, merchants, people, and mail, could travel through Japan.

In 3660 B.C a Japanese merchant felt the urge to discover the seas. He spent years thinking up a device and finally invented the first boat, which he called a Galley.

Tokugawa: Send me my Top General. Servant: Yes, lord. General Ashiku: Yes my leader? Tokugawa: I need you and your Archer Regiment to explore the Tabachi Jungle. General Ashiku: Right away.

General Ashiku: Come on men, a little bloodthirst tiger won't kill you. Soldier: What?! The year was 3660 B.C, the same year the Galley was invented. Soldier: What are these? A soldier was the first to discover rare shiny minerals called gems. General Ashiku: I bet these will fetch a pretty penny a market. They crawled through the dense, humid, malaria infested jungle. Into new unseen lands.

In the next few turns, a Civilization will collapse, a new treat will be discovered and more lands will be unvieled.

For this game I have made my own CivIV-CivII Mod which I use with TOT graphics.

Top Bottom