• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RNES2 - Strategy or Diplomacy

I will fill in for UK if he doesn't send orders.

so, i now need orders for:
Britain (UK, i know you're around, you gonna play? or what?)
Northern Imp
Texas
Ching Ling

:lol: I think he sent orders twice...
Anyhow, 2 days.. any update soon? Got thos players orders, maybe?
I can't wait to the update... (even one without PM's yet...)

EDIT my mistake... not 2, 6 days :)

alrighty, had computer problems all weekend. had to borrow one of my dad's compers, but it had trouble. so anyway, i've gotten orders from Skilord, so now none of the countries i need orders from are next to eachother, so i'll start the update when i get home today. hoping this one dont take me anywhere near as long as the last one did. ;)

if anyone sees Azale or Emu, tell them to send orders. Naervod was gonna take Britain from UK, but the PM i got from him wasnt orders (as i hoped it would be).

As of right now, Britain is officialy open to whoever sends orders for it. UK and Naervod both have the Info PM from the last update, and i'll send it to anyone else interested in taking Britain. I'd post it here, but that might give some of Britiain's enemies an unfair advantage (making Britain in a even worse position).

ye, i'm alive. and actualy am at work. you want a bone? ok, but it might turn out to be tofu (fake bone, lol).

here's the bone: i'll do the update tonight.

as you may or may not have noticed, whenever i say i'll do an update, i end up not doing it. it seems i get easily discouraged, like i open a PM that i think is orders, and it turns out to be a question. or worse a player saying he quit. lol.
that just completely kills my desire to do an update, and i start putting it off.

so there's your bone.

EDIT: well, you bite into the bone and it crumbles to crumbs in your mouth. havent been allowed onto the computer all evening, and its too late now, gonna go to sleep.

i cant believe i'm doing this on my second game, but.......

guys i'm sorry, i'm killing this game. i clearly dont have the motivation to keep this game going. dont know why, but i just havent gotten into this one. with my online time steadily shrinking as we aproach the mid august point and the fact that every time i DO have time on my hands i put off doing the update, i realy dont think i'll ever get around to doing an update for this thing.
and stringing you guys along is just wrong.

so, again, i'm sorry bout this. this whole game seems to have been about waiting for updates that just wont come, and as that wait will only get worse i'm just gonna put this thing out of its misery.

for those of you that liked where this game was going, i'm realy sorry (again) that you never got to see it pan out.

:suicide:

Top Bottom