1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Psyker

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by LMR, Nov 27, 2014.

1. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Here's a Rogue Psyker for the Lost and the Damned in the WH40K mod. It uses a new technique I've been experimenting with: transparent textures (thanks Gen. Rommel, check out his great tutorial) for the tattered robes. And there's a bit of Cut'n'Paste in there too for good measure (thanks Plot for the lightning)

Rogue Psyker

2. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

3. Virote_Considon

Virote_Considon The Great Dictator

So cool!

Really digging the levitation :)

The tatted clothes came out perfect!

4. nick0515

nick0515 Fantasy World Builder

5. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Thanks guys :)

6. Grandraem

Grandraem Alchemist

Wonderful unit. I wish I could use him in my mod. Keep up the great work!:goodjob:

7. Erebras

Erebras Chieftain

Striking unit, LMR. I know he's intended for WH40K, but he reminds me of a male version of a Luis Royo work of art. I think any mod that's dark and gothic, even cyberpunkic, would benefit from this unit's inclusion. Many of today's fantasy roleplaying games have steered away from the traditional -- stereotypical -- portrayals of medieval fantasy and gone to more abstracted and imaginary styles. Used to be leather armor was a cuir bouilli cuirass kind of like something a Roman soldier would wear; nowadays, it's a series of weird shoulder plates attached to a suede body suit.

So this awesome unit with his Hellraiser headgear would fit in just about anywhere that a spellcaster smelling like ozone and WD-40 is needed.