Rogue Psyker

LMR

Back In Green!
Here's a Rogue Psyker for the Lost and the Damned in the WH40K mod. It uses a new technique I've been experimenting with: transparent textures (thanks Gen. Rommel, check out his great tutorial) for the tattered robes. And there's a bit of Cut'n'Paste in there too for good measure (thanks Plot for the lightning)

Rogue Psyker

Wonderful unit. I wish I could use him in my mod. Keep up the great work!:goodjob:

Striking unit, LMR. I know he's intended for WH40K, but he reminds me of a male version of a Luis Royo work of art. I think any mod that's dark and gothic, even cyberpunkic, would benefit from this unit's inclusion. Many of today's fantasy roleplaying games have steered away from the traditional -- stereotypical -- portrayals of medieval fantasy and gone to more abstracted and imaginary styles. Used to be leather armor was a cuir bouilli cuirass kind of like something a Roman soldier would wear; nowadays, it's a series of weird shoulder plates attached to a suede body suit.

So this awesome unit with his Hellraiser headgear would fit in just about anywhere that a spellcaster smelling like ozone and WD-40 is needed.

Top Bottom