1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Roll Call! (Post here to let others know you show up from time to time)

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Creation & Customization' started by MDoulos, Feb 5, 2017.

?

How many people do you think regularly visit the Civ4Col Mod forum?

1. 1-10

18.8%
  2. 11-20

6.3%
  3. 21-30

12.5%
  4. 31-40

18.8%
  5. 41-50

18.8%
  6. 51+

25.0%
  1. devolution

devolution Warlord

Checking in, busy working on RaR AI and performance improvements! :goodjob:

2. Zadera

Zadera Chieftain

I love this site and the mods all of you do.

3. scottfreitas

scottfreitas Chieftain

I love Colonization with the R&R mod running (TAC is decent, but a distant second). I tend to binge on it every few months, messing with the text files and changing things around to suit my mood.

Had to do a clean install of windows a few months back, so this time i'll be starting all over with whatever R&R gives me, and modifying Text files from there.

Also, there used to be a helluva good map of North America somewhere, available in different sizes. Why detailed North American maps are not a standard part of Colonization I have no idea, given the entirety of the History the game is set in took place in North America (not counting the shenanigans over in Europe which made the various discoveries and subsequent wars possible).

Anyway, off to check that i have the latest version of R&R, and to look for a North American map.

Adios, conquistadores!

4. Twinkle85

Twinkle85 Chieftain

I check in once a week to see mod development.

Thank you to all those who brought this game to life and continue to update mods :)

5. Zadera

Zadera Chieftain

Cannot tell you enough how much I love these mods. This is my all time favorite game. I have more hours logged on this than any other NON MMORPG game I have ever played.