Roll Call

Unless we can get a GM that can DO something the game at CFC is doomed. Provo was a great GM and he was flamed out of the game.

Without a good GM this is slowly fading away to nothing.

Provo wasn't flamed out of the game. Provo did too much, and when people expressed differences, sometimes by flaming, which have since been apologized for, sometimes by non-flaming, he left. When he lost a democratic vote, he left, and took members to another site. Provo would have been a fine GM if allowed to do certain things, but he was too active in the game, and wanted too much out of us, mostly casual players. It wasn't going to work out.

But I agree, we need some good GMs, which is why Methos and Splime should be our GMs.

Methos is too caught up in real life to do it. If Splime is willing, I would support him for it.

I am here, Que Sere Sera

Hi everyone,
I'm lurking a lot since early September and witnessed 'the mess' from a safe distance...
Too bad really, because it should be an interesting game.
I'm considering joining, but I really think a game with such ambitions needs :
- one or two very dedicated GM (just like a good GM in an old-fashioned table RPG), someone that can tell a story.
- more players, a lot of players. (politicians, citizens, independent media...)
- constructive roleplay, you have to live the game, imagine you're a lawyer, a politician hardly uses 'tenchar' if you see what I mean.
- a clear set of rules.

I'll be lurking,
see you.

Nuclear kid?

Here!

which is why Methos and Splime should be our GMs.

As Downtown already stated, I'm way too busy. Moderating, HOF Staff, work, college, and a five month old is keeping me way too busy. Whoever is the GM needs to be someone who has the time to do it. Thanks for the consideration though.

I'm a senior in college and just got a small job on the side. I still check in sometimes, but the workload is more than I expected.

So... I'm still here in a small capacity.

Will play the game.

OK, I will accept the position of GM if nobody else does.

Top Bottom