Roll to Dodge: 7

15: The freaking Kool-Aid man arrives and makes a giant hole, but said hole only leads to a classroom. He quickly gives you a drink that heals 50 HP (Not that you needed it)
This classroom.

I heal the Kool-Aid man and quickly apologize, putting most of the blame on Seon's teddy bear.

Also what do you mean by "First to die; Mod's Pity?"

I find a plastic bottle containing highly corrosive acid that won't melt plastic.

I climb into the classroom Kool-Aid gave to me.
2: When you enter the classroom, there is 50 vampires having a rave party. They notice you and attack you

ROLL TO DODGE: 6
You punch your way in, but you take 6 (LOL) damage.

I heal the Kool-Aid man and quickly apologize, putting most of the blame on Seon's teddy bear.

Also what do you mean by "First to die; Mod's Pity?"

17: The Kool-Aid Man accepts your apology. You heal him for 9 damage, and cover up all his cracks.

Awww... Well then I'll just attack TLO with my blade repeatedly.

7 (3): You slip and cut yourself for 5 damage. No major injury, though.

I find a plastic bottle containing highly corrosive acid that won't melt plastic.

4: You find it, but it corrodes your skin for -13 damage. You drop it and it starts corroding the area around you.

TLO runs around the school getting away from kill fire.

20: You land at the other side of the school, not tired at all. You know have the ability to automatically go to any part of the school you could run to. Also, +5 Evasion.

I bend my Wookie.

2: The mod does not know what you mean by "Wookie", and decides to pile you up with Vampires instead.

ROLL TO DODGE:

14: You successfully outrun the vampires. They're still on to you.

Stats in a bit.

Hmm...

I rig the dice.

Is it too late to join? If not, Attempt to find weapons on the ground.

Top Bottom