RoM Latest Version

that is what i am looking for, other people to play this with,its how i came across this site ,,so i take it that to try the direct ip means that the multiplayer function just doesn't work then, one is never going to see someone else trying to set up and start a game?

Multiplayer is not like the MMO's on the internet. You can not start a game and expect someone from the rest of the world to chime in they want to play. And as far as I know Firaxis does not have a site you can go to to participate in multiplayer. (this site may still have a forum for that though)

You have to Know someone that wants to play And agree to a time And who will be the Host. I had a friend years ago in Chicago that we played several multiplayer games together. But I had to EM him or him me when we wanted to play. Back then for us the Direct IP was better because my IP provider was terrible (less than 1mb).

JosEPh

magnet link in first post, broken by forum conversion. i think i figured out how to fix it, but torrent's not available .. this is the fixed magnet url : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EB6MV5BF5SCNVHPDG54O2V2UDHI7CJXS

anyone got a copy of 2.92 that I can download from somewhere? thanks!

Top Bottom