1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM Latest Version

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rise of Mankind' started by zappara, Sep 13, 2007.

1. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Multiplayer is not like the MMO's on the internet. You can not start a game and expect someone from the rest of the world to chime in they want to play. And as far as I know Firaxis does not have a site you can go to to participate in multiplayer. (this site may still have a forum for that though)

You have to Know someone that wants to play And agree to a time And who will be the Host. I had a friend years ago in Chicago that we played several multiplayer games together. But I had to EM him or him me when we wanted to play. Back then for us the Direct IP was better because my IP provider was terrible (less than 1mb).

JosEPh

2. jackal1234

jackal1234 Chieftain

magnet link in first post, broken by forum conversion. i think i figured out how to fix it, but torrent's not available .. this is the fixed magnet url : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EB6MV5BF5SCNVHPDG54O2V2UDHI7CJXS

anyone got a copy of 2.92 that I can download from somewhere? thanks!

3. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

I think you can still download all the older version of RoM before A New Dawn here:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/anewdawn/files/Rise of Mankind/

Coretz and jackal1234 like this.