Tracking
Snares
Stealth

HUSBANDRY
Avian
Canine
Equestrian
Exotic

HUSBANDRY includes all aspects of animal breeding, training and handling. The subskills here will be used for Falconry, Hounding, etc.

Exotic - This catchall category handles all exotic trained animals such as elephants, ocelots, bears, etc. The particular animal type must be specified when "Exotic" is chosen.

Specify Point Additions
Existing characters will be receiving an additional 3 SKILL points and 10 subskill points. These can be placed anywhere, with the following restrictions:
  • An existing SKILL can receive no more than 1 additional point.
  • An existing Subskill can receive no more than 2 additional points.
  • Existing SKILLs and Subskills will be raised to the next full point level. example: A skill rated at 4.5 would be raised to 5. A skill currently at 4 would also be raised to 5.
  • New Subskills may receive no more than 5 points.
  • If point distribution is not specified for a character, the new points will be distributed automatically applying them to the lowest SKILLs and Subskills.
Note that the new character creation levels are 10 SKILL points and 30 Subskill points.

Character Statistics

At the end of each term, each character can raise one main skill to the next full point level. Since our main skills have doubled in quantity since that rule was written, this point awardis also being increased. Starting in term 4 each character will be able to raise two different skills to the next highest full point.

Please do not submit these preferences yet. The points awarded for the newly added skills (HUNTING and HUSBANDRY) and their related subskills will be applied at the end of term 3. Those should be submitted now. The termly (I made up a new word!) skill points will be awarded in the first week of term 4 and can be submitted any time after December 1.

Instruction Rate

The rate of learning has been corrected. The formula will now be:

[(InstructorSubskill + StudentMainSkill) - (StudentSubskill)] * .05

This makes it easier for a student with natural ability in the subject to learn.

Class Numbers

Our Subskills have more than doubled since these rules were introduced. As a result, the number of classes that each character will be allowed to participate in will also be doubling. Starting with Term 4 (when the new HUSBANDRY and HUNTING skills go into effect) each character will be allowed to participate in 8 classes as student or teacher.

The RPG Managers have instituted a reward system to encourage use of the Conflict Rules set.

Conflict Rules, Opt-in Benefits

A player will receive reward of 1000g for each term they are opted into the Conflict rules.

Each tile taken through Conflict will be rewarded with a 200g bonus. This reward is given once per tile.

Announcement
I am leaving starting december 12 to december 19thso i am leaving shaitan naervod and octavian in charge until then im still here though

This one should put some smiles out there:

There is no longer any restriction on who can purchase water tiles. (Former restriction was you had to already own a tile next to the one being purchased.) As such, there will no longer be a separate water tile availability. All tiles will be made available at the same time and anybody can bid on any tile that they wish.

#1 - MAIN RULES - Departed Players
If a player departs quietly (does not announce their departure) they can be declared permanently departed by any RPG Manager after the following criteria are met:
  • RPG bank account has gone inactive (no RPG activity for ~4 weeks).
  • No response after a week, or negative response, to RPG Manager PM/email.
When this happens, the player's posessions are removed/distributed in the following manner:
  • Bank account is closed with money going to the RPG cloud.
  • Shares of stock are returned to the company.
  • Partner shares are disolved (example: a 4 partner company would become a 3 partner company).
  • Property and posessions are auctioned off. Proceeds go to the auctioneer (20%) and the RPG cloud (80%).
  • Land tiles are returned to the Land Office and become part of the next availability.

#2 - LAND RULES - Cost of Tiles
Modifiers for closeness to city, fresh water supply and coastal position have been removed. Cost is now a straight 100g for each point of Tile Income.

Point System
Points will now be calculated only once per term. This will be done when a player opts in or the first time that points are used (for players who are already opted in). The point record will show only total points and points used. You must still specify where points come from when figuring your points for the term.

Players who have already figured their points this term will use those figures.

Troop Type
The "garrison" troop restriction is being removed. All troops are now "mobile". All existing troops will have their type designation removed as there is no longer a need to differentiate between types.

The election is over and I am happy to announce that I am your new Game Manager.

Just to remind everybody, the other Managers are naervod (Item Manager) and Strider (Price Manager).

The RPG will pay 2,000g for someone to update the Item List. If nobody takes up this offer, the 2,000g will be a bonus to the new Item Manager once the list is updated by him/her.

This offer is first come, first rewarded. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: CivGeneral has been contracted to update the Item List.

I also add 1000gold from my personal account to that job... so @shaitan: if someone qualifies for the 2000, please give 1000 of my gold to him/her in addition.

this makes 3000 gold for the updated item list!

Top Bottom