Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by BCLG100
well then if you dont understand it you wouldnt make a very good price manager

Whoever said I don't understand it?

NO!!! Just 4 more!!! Just 4!!! I need this poistion! Just 4!

Originally posted by BCLG100
strider you are now deputy price manager

Dang it..... Now I stil don't have anything to do :(..... Seesh.... Someone give me a daily job! :(

Hey.... Has anyone else ever noticed that when I start posting in the elections threads my vote number starts to go up.... Slightly strange isn't it?

Originally posted by Shaitan
RPG Managers don't have deputies. I'll offer you a job as an assistant if you drop that useless Sub-Manager job.

Sure.... As long as I get to do something.... I'm bored.

Your first task is to make an index of the businesses that have been approved through the thread. I was thinking of a simple Excel table with columns for Business Name, Owner, Type (M/R/S for manufacturing, resale, service), Size, Expense and physical structure startup value. We should have been doing this from the start and it will be invaluable for businesses upgrading, selling, etc.

Originally posted by Shaitan
Your first task is to make an index of the businesses that have been approved through the thread. I was thinking of a simple Excel table with columns for Business Name, Owner, Type (M/R/S for manufacturing, resale, service), Size, Expense and physical structure startup value. We should have been doing this from the start and it will be invaluable for businesses upgrading, selling, etc.

Ok.... I'll get right to it.... This is going to be fun! (Don't ask)

In a change of mind.... I'm going to start getting working on it in the morning... I have all weekend off and right now my computer is running un-bearably slow. It needs a nights sleep.

Top Bottom