Rulers of Russia Mod

:cool: Great job with this mod! The update looks fantastic! Good work!

PS I plan on creating a Cuba mod and I may add some of your Soviet leaders in the mix to keep the similar theme/flavor! This is one of the best mods though, very nice!

Lol all these Russians around here :) Anyone got a sister? lol

AndyTerry

Keep giving me ideas, i'll do some research and see what i can come up with. When things are made i'll give it to anyone who's interested.

The Five year plan wonder is complete, though untested in a game (having that game right now) I tried reskinning the Ironworks wonder to represent it, the model shows in the pedia but the new skin doesnt, so now it shows as a big pink building lol.

post in thread

sorry meant to say third post in thread,

Sweet, kinda have a thing for Russian women :)

The Q-Meister said:
PS I plan on creating a Cuba mod and I may add some of your Soviet leaders in the mix to keep the similar theme/flavor! This is one of the best mods though, very nice!

Thanks for support! Feel free to use any elements of this mod in your mods. :)

GrinningMonk said:
Sweet, kinda have a thing for Russian women :)

The words of a true Russophile :D

GrinningMonk, AndyTerry

About Wonders. We have only one Russian Wonder in vanilla game. That's The Kremlin. What I plan to do in future - replace almost all "World Wonders" with "Russian Wonders". I mean rename them and use new pictures, at least. Examples:

Hoover Dam = DneproGES
Eiffel Tower = Ostankino Tower

I'll try to make full list of "vanilla" wonders and post it in this thread for "perestroyka" ;)

I prefer "Vladimir The Red Sun" instead of "Vladimir The Saint", also where are Ilia Muromets, Dobrinaya Nikitich and Alyosha Popovich? :)

avpavlov
They weren't leaders :)

Приятно увидеть соотечественника :)

NeverMind said:
GrinningMonk, AndyTerry

About Wonders. We have only one Russian Wonder in vanilla game. That's The Kremlin. What I plan to do in future - replace almost all "World Wonders" with "Russian Wonders". I mean rename them and use new pictures, at least. Examples:

Hoover Dam = DneproGES
Eiffel Tower = Ostankino Tower

I'll try to make full list of "vanilla" wonders and post it in this thread for "perestroyka" ;)

Isn't the Hermitage in St Petersburg?? I could be wrong.

avpavlov said:
...also where are Ilia Muromets, Dobrinaya Nikitich and Alyosha Popovich? :)

Here they are! :D

Victor Vasnetsov (1898)

GrinningMonk
You're right
Though the main building is called Winter Palace (Zimniy Dvorets)

Mmm thats what i thought :)

When I try to download this fantastic mod i only get one singel file after I have

extracted it. The files is called "CIV4ArtDefines_Civilization" And is in the folder

D:\Program\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\Clash of

Russias\Assets\XML\art. Is there something wrong with the download or is it my

computer? Plz help my I'm kind of stuck.:cry: :confused:

I guess it was something wrong with your download. The size of the mod is more than 5 megs and there are many files inside the archive. Try to download it again. :)

It's a .rar file isn't it? Did you unzip with something other than winrar? I've noticed that sometimes when a rar file is unzipped with something like winace it drops a crap load of files, but htat could be my dodgy puter, or too much vodka...or not enough....i can never remember how that works...

Top Bottom