Rulers of Russia Mod

How many times has Bush been man of the year?

Would like to know if ay time frame o Clash of the Russias or any update to your mod...I love this mod am a big fan....looking forward to more Russian civ action...

No time frame, sorry. Вut I'm still very interested in making this mod more "russian", and now testing "one leader - one civ" version. Not much spare time to complete it soon, though.

And it's pleasure to see your interest in this mod :)

I can relate to not having much free time and am glad to see it is still a work in progress...Thanks again for a great mod...

Russia finally has a good leader again - Vladimir Putin. Maybe there is hope for Russia to pull itself out of the rubble once again. Good leaders combined with massive oil and natural gas reserves is a good combination.

I think that I would have to argue that Leon Trotsky would have made a better pick post Lenin than Stalin. But then again with Stalin's five year plans he produced a rapid industrial base in Russia that saved them from Nazi Germany. So while Leon Trotsky would have been a more freedom inspiring type of leader Stalin probably saved the entire nation.

I havn't heard to much about Putin, what do most native Russians think of him? Has he been good for the economy, unempolyment, etc..?

I tried to play this and I got nothing but XML errors till it crashed.
Is it because I'm using Warlords, and how can I fix this?

This mod is only for vanilla civ 1.61 so far. Warlords version is still WiP, though sometimes it's WiR :rolleyes:.

I think that I would have to argue that Leon Trotsky would have made a better pick post Lenin than Stalin. But then again with Stalin's five year plans he produced a rapid industrial base in Russia that saved them from Nazi Germany. So while Leon Trotsky would have been a more freedom inspiring type of leader Stalin probably saved the entire nation.

The general difference between them is Trotsky was obsessed by idea of World Revolution while Stalin understood craziness of this idea. Trotsky thought like man who has no motherland. Stalin was a patriot. Freedom is a strange thing. All the people have in mind different senses of that. Stalin liked soviet democracy but this is not the same democracy that western one.

I havn't heard to much about Putin, what do most native Russians think of him? Has he been good for the economy, unempolyment, etc..?

He's the same one that Yeltsin. Maybe the only difference is he doesn't drink too much. Credulous people love him, but clever ones generally doesn't.

Well, clever people at least find much more differences between Putin and Yeltsin, than you pointed out. :rolleyes:

And, please, keep your political discussions in Colosseum, not in this С&C thread.

Warlords version is finally ready!
Now the mod feat. 55 leaders of Russia - from a legendary founder of the first Rus state Rurik - to the first Russian leader of the XXI cent. Vladimir Putin. :king:

Vanilla version also updated.

For more info, pics and files, please, check posts #1-3.

Congratulations for this mod ;) .

I "stole" 20 leaders from it for my mod, and it was very easy thanks to you (making a personnality for leaders is so boring :rolleyes: ). I have adapted them to assign some of my new traits/civics/sounds, and for that i had to verify their biographies. I could notice that coded personnalities were realistics and now i can say that you made a very good work :) . This mod is very fine :goodjob:

Wow. 20 leaders? What kind of mod are you making? Never thought somebody else could use so many Russian leaders :D

As for LeaderHeadInfos, I made a xls table and spent about a week creating numbers according to standards of Russian historiography :crazyeye:

What is really boring for me, it is pedia editing. I collected high quality articles on all these rulers, and was thinking of making a full scale interlinked "Russian History in Biographies". But gave it up till later. I wish I have some sort of pedia editor utility.

PS. I remeber you civ3 mod, by the way. It was so impressive, that I tried to adapt it to my english C3C. Though wasn't lucky enough. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom