I just don't understand Cleopatra, she isn't already at the game? Why they made she again?
Literally a third of the new leaders are just new personas for existing leaders, this has been know since the pass launched. Two new leaders and one new person per patch, aside from the last two individually but that's the ratio for the pass. If it wasn't Cleopatra it would be someone else.

Last edited:
I just don't understand Cleopatra, she isn't already at the game? Why they made she again?
Moderator Action: This thread is not about justifying which Civs or Leaders were chosen. Please stay on topic.

So she could wear Greek clothes? :dunno:
Is that the difference? I don't even noted.

From this pack I just like Sundiata Keita, Mali empire is cool and is great to show Mali deeper then Mansa Musa.
Ramsés have this issue to be the most white made ever, in past generations Ramsés was at least pardo.
And now Ramsés have even blue eyes, very innacurated and disapointed.

About Cleopatra I would replace her to Piye, an undoubteble black pharaoh of Nubian ancestry. Maybe Piye can be an option to civ7.

Is that the difference? I don't even noted.
That's why she's called Ptolemaic Cleopatra, while the old one is referred to as Egyptian Cleopatra, in game. It's the same as the other personas where they get new clothes, new leader abilities, and new leader agendas.
From this pack I just like Sundiata Keita, Mali empire is cool and is great to show Mali deeper then Mansa Musa.
I mean he's my favorite too.
Ramsés have this issue to be the most white made ever, in past generations Ramsés was at least pardo.
And now Ramsés have even blue eyes, very innacurated and disapointed.
To me he's not white, but can we not discuss this again.

Top Bottom