SANCTA private *individual* PBEM game

GPS to Viva_Chignon.

dumb question - I got prompted for a password and it had some asterisks... I hit ok and it was fine.

I SHALL RULE!!!

lol - you need to delete the asterisks and enter your own.
If you didn't enter one, anyone can open your save by just hitting "ok"

Shouldn't be an issue anyway... but probably best to set a password with the next save :)

@Memphus...you started me as Washington; I asked to play Roosevelt.

I doubt we can change this? If not...oh well! Just know that I have to come up with a whole 'nother game plan now! THANKS! :lol:

sent to General W....oh man so sorry :(

washington ....roosevelt :( i am an idiot. we can start over? now is the time (hint hint my starting location sucks :( )

:lol: at least you got the right country! ;)

My start is fine - but I'm open to restart if Viva would like to.

Industrious Organized (Roosevelt) -> Charismatic Expansive (Washington) is quite the switch in strategy!

wahington is better is better than for this game ;) (if you want to win)

organized is almost mute because it is a small map = very few cities, balancing isn't too much of an issue (unless you were in it for the buildings)

charistimatic would be huge....or am i the only one who can't see a single :) resource. :mad:

my start was average at best...willing to play on or restart...whatever the consensus wants...or Viva as he obviously did NOT get what he asked for.

No no...if we can't change let's just play. I'm not necessarily in it to win it, but anything worth doing is worth doing right...so I'll give it my best shot!

:lol: ok then! I'll play as soon as I get a chance tonight.

Hey - Wednesday nights are really busy for me (church) - but if Ron will be around till 7pm, I could try to squeeze the turn in before then. What do you say Ron? Promise to check your e-mail before you leave work? :)

I'm here.....

T2-GPS to AT.

Top Bottom