Returning Civ Leaders-Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashoka 10
Hannibal Barca 9+1=10 - He was a very interresting man and probably the best option as the leader of Carthage - commercial superpower of Mediterranean and rival of Rome.
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 22
Suryavarman II 14-3=11 - I find the other leaders here more interresting.

Ashoka 10 - 3 = 7 (A great leader, but would be too duplicative of Gandhi's agenda if added.)
Hannibal Barca 10
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 22 + 1 = 23 (The easiest leader on this list to find an agenda for. And it's about time we got some strong economic/religious civs from an underrepresented area. :D)
Suryavarman II 11

Ashoka 7
Hannibal Barca 10
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 24 (23+1) he is the most missing guy for sure
Suryavarman II 8 (11-3) in Civ7 again maybe

Ashoka (7-3)=4 This guy had to kill many people in order to realize his wrongs. Plus a 2nd leader for India is not a priority compared with an entirely new civ.
Hannibal Barca 10
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 24
Suryavarman II (8+1)=9 My loyalty to SE Asia is too strong. He's not going down without a fight :D

Ashoka 4 + 1 = 5 - Should be the leader of India, and not Gandhi.
Hannibal Barca 10 - 3 = 7 - The least interesting leader and civ of the others presented here.
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 24
Suryavarman II 9

Ashoka 5-3=2 I prefer the others, 5th place is a good place for Ashoka.
Hannibal Barca 7+1=8 He is the most interesting man left on this list.
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 24
Suryavarman II 9

Ashoka 2 - 3 = ELIMINATED I would rather have Shah Jahan for India
Hannibal Barca 8
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 24 + 1 = 25 Richest ruler in all of history after accounting for inflation
Suryavarman II 9

Hannibal Barca 5 (8-3) less Elephants, more colonizing, exploring and trading for the thalassocratic Carthage (and mercenaries)
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 26 (25+1) still missing a real economic superpower ability / unique CH
Suryavarman II 9

Hannibal Barca 5+1=6 - Great and interresting leader for civilization I really want in game.
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 26
Suryavarman II 9-3=6 - Maybe a great leader, but I find him little bit uninterresting compared to the choices above him.

Hannibal Barca 6+1=7 Best of the remaining.
Hammurabi 25
Mansa Musa 26
Suryavarman II 6-3=3 He is a great leader but I prefer the other three.

Hannibal Barca 7
Hammurabi (25+1)=26 Present in the first Civ, Hammurabi needs to return and get the full voice acting treatment.
Mansa Musa 26
Suryavarman II 3-3=0 To spare his elimination by your grubby hands, I've decided to eliminate him myself. :p

Hannibal Barca 7 - 3 = 4 - Has overstayed his welcome, you can argue about him being greater than Louis XIV or Friedrich the Great, but he was NOT greater than Ashoka
Hammurabi 26 + 1 = 27 - Well, not the person I wanted to win, but hell, let it be this guy, who was there since Civ I
Mansa Musa 26

Hannibal Barca 4+1=5 - Great ruler who cared about happiness of his people. He also made devastated Carthage commercial superpower of Mediterranean again and he tried to remove corruption. He cultivated Carthage by planting olive grooves. He forced rich to pay taxes. He banned buying positions, etc. etc.
Hammurabi 27
Mansa Musa 26-3=23 - All of these rulers are must have. Same goes for their countries - Carthage, Babylon and Mali. I'd like all of these rulers, but while Mansa Musa was the richest man in history and lots of things were built during his reign, I think he wasn't so great compared to Hannibal and Hammurabi.

Hannibal Barca (5-3)=2 Hannibal is on his way out...
Hammurabi 27
Mansa Musa (23+1)=24 This filthy rich king deserves 2nd place

Hannibal Barca 2 -3 = 0 (Third place is good for the sufet, and besides, he's the better known of these three anyway, so it'll be nice for recognition to have the other two crowned.)
Hammurabi 27
Mansa Musa 24 + 1 = 25 (Richest king in world history, a devout Muslim who respected local African traditions, a funder of architecture and science. This man was accomplished and knew how to make his nation known despite many barriers.)

Ah, the final two! Let's see how long we can drag this)
Hammurabi 27 + 1 = 28 - I want Hammurabi to win.
Mansa Musa 25 - 3 = 22 - I want Hammurabi to win.

Why Hammurabi? A Civ classic, a great ruler, maybe Mansa Musa is more unique, but Hammurabi should have more depth to him.

Hammurabi 28=1=29
Mansa Musa 22-3=19

As great as Mansa Musa was... Hammurabi had a bigger impact on global history. Overall I am much pleased to see these two awesome leaders make it this far.

Hammurabi 29+1=30 - Probably the best Babylonian king. Great warrior and he also created the code of Hammurabi.
Mansa Musa 19-3=16 - He was rich because he ruled country with gold mines. People mostly say he was great thanks to his riches. If Mali didn't have these gold mines, how many people would notice him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom