Santa Claus vs. Frosty the Snowman

Both lose when Jack Frost turns up and turns the both of them into ice cubes.

North King said:
If you can animate one giant ball of snow, if it gets smashed, then the little snow chunks will be animated just as well. We call this the "Mickey Mouse with Brooms in Fantasia" syndrome.
How much of a full frosty will these chunks be able to form? Unlike the Fantasia-brooms, which regrew the half cut from them (IIRC) Frosty has shown no ability to regenerate lost body parts. If Animated Frosty-snow can't produce more AFS, then you've be dealing with swarms of progressively smaller Frosties until they are so miniscule that they can do nothing against the Fat man.
Compacting snow will make it ice, yes. Which, inevitably, will beat Santa.
The ice which, being a solid sheet, will be immobile and hence unable to fight.

This discussion accepts the existance of a magicaly animated snowman, but it falls to you to prove that Frosty would remain able to move after having his light fluffy snow-body crushed into ice.

Yuri2356 said:
How much of a full frosty will these chunks be able to form? Unlike the Fantasia-brooms, which regrew the half cut from them (IIRC) Frosty has shown no ability to regenerate lost body parts. If Animated Frosty-snow can't produce more AFS, then you've be dealing with swarms of progressively smaller Frosties until they are so miniscule that they can do nothing against the Fat man.

Roll them around a bit, pick up some fresh twigs and get some carrots from the fridge, a little coal, and they'll be fine.

The ice which, being a solid sheet, will be immobile and hence unable to fight.

This discussion accepts the existance of a magicaly animated snowman, but it falls to you to prove that Frosty would remain able to move after having his light fluffy snow-body crushed into ice.

Light and fluffy? Make a snowman recently? :lol:

North King said:
Roll them around a bit, pick up some fresh twigs and get some carrots from the fridge, a little coal, and they'll be fine.
Except that they'll be made of ordinary, non-living snow, and lack the power of Frosty's magic hat. You'll have, at best, a wall.
Light and fluffy? Make a snowman recently? :lol:
Relatively light and fluffy.

Compare the feeling of punching a snowman, to the feeling of punching an ice block of equal size. Guess which hurts more?

Yuri2356 said:
Except that they'll be made of ordinary, non-living snow, and lack the power of Frosty's magic hat. You'll have, at best, a wall.

Magic hats can be duplicated.

PWNED!

Relatively light and fluffy.

Compare the feeling of punching a snowman, to the feeling of punching an ice block of equal size. Guess which hurts more?

Depends on the snowman. You ever seen some of the snow that results around here? And we're talking about a MAGIC snowman.

North King said:
Magic hats can be duplicated.

PWNED!
Explain how Frosty, with his one hat, is going to be able to produce more during the fight. This is just the big-S and Frosty, no outside support.

Depends on the snowman. You ever seen some of the snow that results around here? And we're talking about a MAGIC snowman.
I supoose that depends on where you're from, but I've see my share of Snowmen, and none of them have been as dense or rigid as a good block of ice.

Yuri2356 said:
Explain how Frosty, with his one hat, is going to be able to produce more during the fight. This is just the big-S and Frosty, no outside support.

He's magic. Duh.

I supoose that depends on where you're from, but I've see my share of Snowmen, and none of them have been as dense or rigid as a good block of ice.

How many have been MAGIC snowmen?

North King said:
He's magic. Duh.
And where is the Magic behind Frosty defines as being Magic of the hat-making variety? And it's not Frost himself who's magic, just the hat, which has also never shown the ability to self-replicate. It's magic is simply of the snowman-animating variety.

How many have been MAGIC snowmen?
Three, and each met their end to the kicks and blows of a cruel little child.

Yuri2356 said:
And where is the Magic behind Frosty defines as being Magic of the hat-making variety? And it's not Frost himself who's magic, just the hat, which has also never shown the ability to self-replicate. It's magic is simply of the snowman-animating variety.

I charge you to bring evidence of this.

Three, and each met their end to the kicks and blows of a cruel little child.

I've seen five, all of which have continued terrorizing small towns to this day, even through summer. Experimental trials seem to be against you.

North King said:
I charge you to bring evidence of this.
You're the one who claimed that Frosty could acquire aditional hats, despite being alon in this battle. Prove it can be done.

Observations of the original Carol, show no evidence of the hat doing anything other than bringing Frosty to life.

I've seen five, all of which have continued terrorizing small towns to this day, even through summer. Experimental trials seem to be against you.
How many of these towns were inhabited by one, Nicholas Clause?

Yuri2356 said:
You're the one who claimed that Frosty could acquire aditional hats, despite being alon in this battle. Prove it can be done.

Observations of the original Carol, show no evidence of the hat doing anything other than bringing Frosty to life.

Lack of Evidence is not Evidence of Lacking!

How many of these towns were inhabited by one, Nicholas Clause?

Two. He got mildly annoyed at the racket both times. Pole shifting, you know?

oagersnap said:
You're right, North King. Frosty is much larger than Santa, and larger is better. Duh.

Bigger isn't always better. But it is in this instance. ;)

My bet is on Santa. He can move so fast... and we're not even sure if Frosty can move at all... Frosty would fall apart just trying to chase Santa. And if Santa goes somewhere in Africa, huh?
Also, imagine Santa crushing with his super-speed into Frosty... Or just hitting his "head"... Nah, Frosty is history.

Great thread, btw

Squonk said:
My bet is on Santa. He can move so fast... and we're not even sure if Frosty can move at all... Frosty would fall apart just trying to chase Santa. And if Santa goes somewhere in Africa, huh?
Also, imagine Santa crushing with his super-speed into Frosty... Or just hitting his "head"... Nah, Frosty is history.

Great thread, btw

Your point is not valid, because this is a one on one battle, and Santa can only move fast because of his reindeer.

Santa in a blowout!

--Santa's so fast NORAD has to keep tabs on him.
--He can squeeze through the narrrowest chimney even though he's jamungous.
--He's obviously much smarter than Frosty. He gets elves and reindeers to do all his work for him whereas Frosty had a single villain close a greenhouse door on him and his life goes to heck. What's up with that? :rolleyes: Santa would never be fooled like that since he knows who's good and bad for goodness sake.
Here's how I see it going down...Frosty throws a left hook and Santa with his lightning quick moves he learned from a Ninja turtle he gave to little Johnny and pushes him right into a bonfire or bus stop heater or department store. Frosty gets overheated....badabing game over.

Top Bottom