Scenario: ALIEN EARTH

Ed O'War

King
ALIEN EARTH

"The day the Supremacy came to Earth was the day that humanity was nearly wiped out. Oribiting the Earth in five massive motherships, the Supremacy proceeded to bombard the
surface with powerful disintegration weapons. Practically every major human structure was destroyed, completely wiped out of existence. Billions died in the process. After nearly a month of bombardment, each Supremacy mothership launched a single landing craft and then departed the Solar System.

Each landing craft contained one Supremacy colonizer, one Guardian Mech, two Cyberslaves and one Probe. Thus began the Supremacy effort to colonize the Earth and subjugate the human race.

The Remnants of Humanity managed to survive the Supremacy bombardment intact by hiding in a deep bunker. When they emerged, they could find no traces of human habitation, save a
few survivors who were quickly turning to raiding and banditry. Now the Remanants must rebuild human society, fend off human raiders and defeat the Supremacy at the same time."

IMPORTANT: You will need to download all three files to play this scenario:

Alien Earth 1 of 3:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Alien_Earth_1_of_3.zip

Alien Earth 2 of 3:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Alien_Earth_2_of_3.zip

Alien Earth 3 of 3:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Alien_Earth_3_of_3.zip

Instructions:

Unzip the ALIEN EARTH folder to your desktop. Copy the ALIEN EARTH.bic file to your scenario folder (should be Civ 3/Scenarios). Copy each of the 13 unit graphic folders to your Units folder (should be Civ 3/Art/Units). You may or may not want to back up your Units folder first; adding these unit folders will not interfere with your ability to play a standard game of Civ. Then start up Civ 3, and click on Play A Scenario, then select the ALIEN EARTH scenario. Have fun!

Credits: The following units were used in this scenario.

Kinboat's Units:
UFO
Squid
Mecha
Gattling Mecha

BlueO's Units:
Power Armor
Hardsuit Amazon
Gundam
Mech

tpasmall's units:
Sandcrawler
Slave Ship

J-S' APC unit

MazterJo's SpecOps Team

Bhiita's Stealth Probe unit

I will also post the readme file in a separate post, for those who want to read about the additions and changes before downloading the scenario.

I've done a fair amount of playtesting on this scenario, and it should be bug free. However, if you encounter any crashes or game balance issues, please post them here and I will do my best to address them as quickly as possible. As always, suggestions, comments and creative criticisms are always welcome.

Have fun! :)

Where can i find a preview of the hardsuit amazon?

Sounds really interesting. I'm going to download it.

Thanks, great looking by the way! :goodjob: I'm downloading it right now! :)

This is by far the most fantastic Mod so far. I say this after playing about half of all Mods listed in this forum.
I was rapt with fear most of my first play-thru. People, you have just GOT to try this Mod!
One suggestion -- Could you allow the Alien Civ's to be playable?

Originally posted by suchomimus
This is by far the most fantastic Mod so far. I say this after playing about half of all Mods listed in this forum.
I was rapt with fear most of my first play-thru. People, you have just GOT to try this Mod!
One suggestion -- Could you allow the Alien Civ's to be playable?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working (very slowly) on a expanded version of this mod using the 1.29f editor, so there will be pre-placed cities and units, etc. (making it a scenario rather than a mod). There will be 3-5 human civs and the 5 alien civs (depending on how much space I have to work with). When it's finished, I will make a version with playable Alien civs.

If you want the aliens to be playable now, you could just use the editor to change one of them to be the Human Player under the Scenario Properties tab.

Oh! Frabjious day! Callou! Callay!
Glad to hear you are keeping this a work-in-progress. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.
Thanks for the heads-up on the scenario editor. There are so many features now that it's 'complete', I hadn't gotten around to using it for something practical yet.

hey this mod looks good im downloading it now

i just tried it and its the best mod ive played. :goodjob:

Originally posted by killer_J27
i just tried it and its the best mod ive played. :goodjob:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Sir John used this mod as a basis for an expanded version. So, if you like this one, you might like his version as well (I think it's called Alien Attack v1.7).

again sorry to be a pain but what version does this thing need?? will it work on the last civ 3 patch?? v1.29f i believe.

thanks i dont get much time to play games with work and everything so i never bothered with PTW. as long as it runs on civ 3 i'm happy. :)

This sound slike a good Scenario I am going to download when I have a chance

Top Bottom