Screenshot with a spy and mssions

Spoiler :

Looks like Stockholm indeed, and I like that because there was a theory that Sweden appears among civ6 initial roster and I disliked that idea :p

If that indeed is Stockholm, they're using the wrong symbol. Tre Kronor is a symbol for Sweden as a whole; if Firaxis wanted something to represent Stockholm only, they should've gone with this one:

Sorry by "old system" I mean Civ V / BE. I thought I had read or heard somewhere that they were going to do something completely different which is why I'm mildly disappointed. But I may have misheard.

Well it's an entirely new set of missions with a new interface. We don't know anything yet about spy ranks, how success probabilities are calculated and counterespionage, but it's quite likely they've changed as well.

If that indeed is Stockholm, they're using the wrong symbol. Tre Kronor is a symbol for Sweden as a whole; if Firaxis wanted something to represent Stockholm only, they should've gone with this one:

Spoiler :

If Stockholm is the only City-State from Sweden, then having Tre Kronor as its symbol might is not that out of the ordinary! :)

What's weird is that Lisbon's symbol seems to be based on part of Lisbon's Coat of Arms (the water). Or maybe they just wanted a generic symbol for the water. Or maybe that symbol is a work in progress.

Personally, I think if they wanted to use a symbol to represent the country as they did with Stockholm, then they should have gone with Civilization V's symbol for Portugal (the Quinas) or, if they wanted a symbol to represent the actual city, then they should use Stockholm's Coat of Arms for Stockholm, like you said, and this simplified version of Lisbon's Coat of Arms for Lisbon.

PS: This is a thread about the Spy and the mechanics of Espionage - should we maybe open a thread to talk about City-States? :lol:

Top Bottom