Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That warehouse is practically a clone of the one from Emperor: ROTMK...

I think the guys that made Caesar made that game too as part of their city builder series. I had Caesar II and III(only ever played 3 really) Pharaoh and its expansion Cleopatra(neither interested me much, building stuff was cool but too long) and Zeus and Poseidon which were my favorites, even though they seemed a little dumbed down they really weren't, simply streamlined and most issues with the others fixed. I just wish there was more warfare and stuff to do.

I remember that game... At the time I was like 6 or 7 and had no idea how to play :p

Ug, not the dreader WALKERS!

I was so glad when games evolved from that dreaded concept

Yeah they sucked but what city builders since have been any good? Caesar 4 sucked as did all those other Rome city builders, that children of the nile games looked good but I never tried it, and I hear good things about the anno series but that's really all else there is around anyway.

Some of the Emperor ones are pretty fun. The combat is 'teh suck' but the citybuilding is pretty Nice, actually.

Never played a Caesar game, but I sometimes play Pharaoh for a little ancient city building action. :)

Pretty looking city you've got there, makes me wish that 2D wasn't so out of fashion these days. For some games it can look much nicer than 3D IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom