Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's what I think it is, then yes, I only played it in beta. Is that the revolution one or the just general 18th century game that also had Austrians and such? Or were they the same and I'm confusing things?

The Governor has recomended direct control of the Thirteen colonies from now on....

Prussia-->Popular Unification. Modded into constitutional monarchy. Hungary is left to lose badboy and prevent rebellions up the wazoo, and Venice will become Italy.
What game(s) are these screenshots from. They have peaked my interest.

(My score is on top of the red British list)

Despite a ping of up to 280, I still did really well and ended up in the top 5 scores (three people higher than mine left during the game). Plus a rather surprisingly effective and coordinated defence on the British part of the last flag, although after nearly 10 minutes an american push defeated us.
I really need to buy The Orange Box now.

Some Axtinguisher action in my game of Fallout 3 ;)

My truck got impaled by a stray i-beam
It also made driving pretty difficult as the beam dragged on the ground. Too bad, I like the EDF transports, they can take one heck of a beating.

EDF transports are awesome but I prefer patrol cars because they're still pretty tough but also very fast. How far are you in the game, just starting on Parker or replaying though?

Im about halfway done with Eos. This was from when I had just finished the free-fire zone mission, which btw, is a pita since the guerilla's keep ramming you, damaging your car.

Worldwide Soccer Manager 09/Worldwide Football Manager 09, which I had never really gotten around to playing despite having it for a while. And so randomly messing around with Celtic I would say I am doing pretty decently considering my complete ineptitude.

When you win the champions league with Fortuna Sittard, that means you are good.

Why must you rain on my parade? :p

And for more impressive, my NHL Eastside Hockey Manager game as the Calgary Flames. Not sure whether or not I'll do another season off of this save, as the newest Lidas roster update might be released soon. If I do, I doubt I will win another championship, as I lost Evgeni Malkin and Jonathon Toews to free agency.

Ah, a beautiful sunset on a free mars. I think its missing some dead EDF and marauders

Oh look, this one made a hole in the wall with his head. Guess that why you dont step on mines

Great, now he's going to levitate too? I know the marauders are pretty much the descendants of the Ultor employees, and were smart, but levitation? I think thats a little beyond them...

So is that good? It's on sale now for the day for that thq sale thing steam's doing, all the Red Factions for $45. I thought of buying it in that deal they had before that if you prebuy RFG you'd get the first 2 but I saw it had bad ratings and didn't bother.

I found it to be pretty fun. Make sure you play on hard difficulty, as that makes it a lot more interesting ( save for the friggin Free Fire Zone mission, that one is near impossible on anything but easy)
For 20$ its a pretty good deal. I easily got 20 hours of gameplay out of it over the last month and a half

I'm playing through Saints' Row too atm. The driving is rather horsehockye, but overall it's lots of fun. Any game where you can chose to be a cockney geezer has something going for it!

I've found the only problem I've had in the driving is that I randomly find myself swerving or going in another direction or crashing into something when it lag spikes while loading a new area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom