Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I forgot how much I love Counterstrike Source until I reinstalled Steam.

I like the fun map things. Surf, gungame, random funmap servers. But I tend to get annoyed at certain aspects of the game engine.

Probably my best game ever.

The best part was, I elimated the strongest of their forces, heavy calvary units and a third of the entire army of Jerusalem.

Sad thing is, when trying to kill off 1100 enemy forces in my siege of Jerusalem, I lost 900 men in the next turn.

1773, got involved in my first battle (I've had sea battles with Denmark and Holland before this, getting my ass kicked by Denmark at sea BTW) while trying to organise my economy in the British Isles and Hanover I disbanded all units except militia. I don't know what happened to suddenly caused an uprising but the English rebelled against the Hanoverian King George II, but they did in force. I think it was the high taxes.

800 British Line Infantry, 160 British Light Infantry and 50 Hussars rose up in Wessex where the King was stationed along with 200 Militia. I managed to bring in 200 Militia from Wales, 200 from Mercia and 200 from Ireland, but the Scottish and Northumbrian Militia couldn't beat the Danish blockade of the north sea to join their Royalist comrades. Also present at the battle was the bodyguards (20 in total) of King George II, Prince George, Prince Alfred and Prince Rowland.

I of course lost after putting up a very brave fight and killing the rebel General, King George II fled the battlefield only after every single member of his bodyguard had been killed, and every soldier of his army was routed. he fled to the Tower of London along with 231 of his militia army.

Heir to the throne Prince George died in the melee along with his brother Alfred who was next in line, and Prince Rowland, the youngest son was captured and ransomed to Ireland for 4700 francs, he is now Crown Prince and is trapped in Ireland due to the Danish blockade.

This is going to be a tough one especially as I have no army and the King can hold out for 3 years, I have to build troops from just two adjacent provinces and god help me if the Danes invade from the North Sea. Loving this game though.

What is that? A Napoleonic like mod for Medieval or Shogun?

Medics do tend to get plenty of points but its been a while since I got quite so many. Tink it helped that there were a number of good people playing.

Wrong Thread

hahaha you call that decent medicking?

here is an example:

I also run a counterstrike server these days:
66.55.148.122:27015

Maybe he accidentally posted something here and edited it quickly?

You are correct sir.

It is amazing the psychic abilities salty_mud has that he knows what I deleted actually belongs in this thread!

:D

Spoiler :

Good times.... my swansong to FM09

How peculiar, a double header if Kan is looking ;-)

Poor Seeker never knew what hit him

Its a lonely place out there.

Severely outgunned, the Revelation is turning to run.

Space just got a little less lonely. Too bad the starbase likes its solitude.

Ssh! We're going capship hunting!

The shot that won the war

Boom. Ice planet is more like melted planet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom