Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is. It was worth the 50$ when it came out, its worth it now.

I tried the full-game demo ;):mischief:;) but didn't care for it. I think it's about $20 now.

I have both homeworld games and never played them. Installed the first but only played the first tutorial level and never played again. So many games I've wasted money on and still haven't played/beaten. Maybe I should just cancel my pre-order of Dragon Quest, I doubt I'll have much time or interest to play it much between now and winter break to get it probably cheaper anyway. Or even later, I usually don't buy games right when they come out. Whatever.

Spoiler :

First blood in the new L4D, decided to take a picture due to strange sentimentality :p

Why yes, this is a silenced Uzi, thank you for noticing

this is apparently the jockey, I missed his attack because I was off in the corner reading a sign for beer hurricanes

Mmmmm Beer Hurricanes

also, azza

This is an attack by a spitter, the acid seems to have an area denial effect in that if you stand on it your behind falls off. Circle Strafe is a good option.

Uncommon Common, this one has armour

*drools slightly*

Oh, and the witch can wander around now when not activated, fun!

I love the machete, slicey slicey!

Good Sins of a Solar Empire screenshots. I never managed to get into the game, for some reason. After the initial struggle to acquire an income of crystal and metal resources, and being very selective with technologies, I got pretty lost in terms of what to focus on next.

Munch: I made a bit of a modification allowing for a faster game. It helps with the pace of the game, which I initially found a bit slow.

Well, that and I integrated Volumetric effects mod into mine.

Just a case of upbringing, by the time I got into football (about five or so years ago) I had it indoctrinated by my peers that Aberdeen are nothing short of the worst team in the world (they're not that bad, really, when pushed) and the two folk who really got me into football were big Celtic/Liverpool supporters, so I naturally took an interest in those teams over my home one.

Pictar! Got into Empire at War again. It's fun enough, but so repetitive I don't think I'm gonna play through the campaign like I planned.

I adore Super Star Destroyers, in any Star Wars game :love:

I don't remember Empire at war looking that good, is that a cutscene? :p

Ah, the lance of death, so beautiful.

Shame you can only have one at a time from what I remember.

Sweet looking city NBAfan

Kan: YOu make me want to play Homeworld 2 with a high-res texture mod. Damn you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom