SDKs has been updated

I'm looking for the civ icons (the round flags used in the civ chooser for setup). I found civ6\pantry\Textures\CivDefaults45.dds, DLC\Expansion1\pantry\Textures\XP1_CivSymbols45.dds, DLC\Expansion2\pantry\Textures\XP2_CivSymbols45.dds
Does anyone know where I can find the symbols for the pre-XP1 DLC? (Poland, Australia, ...)

As you wrote -- ..SDK..\Civ6\pantry\Textures\CivSymbols45.dds (( For the basic Vanilla Icons including Gorgo))
** This folder has more than 17100+ files (of DDS & tex), btw!

Sadly.. they removed the old(er) pantry version which IIRC had all the other DLC CivSymbols45 into some Atlas sheets. Maybe someone kept copies of such (now rare) authentic assets.

In the meantime -- here's a zip of what i used to create my Wonders-Race spreadsheet that included all Logos (in 54x54 format) for header purposes. Those were "hacked" away from ARX assets already present in the respective DLC/Data folders -- i had simply cleared out the surrounding Blue/Target layers.

Attachments

• AllCiv+RF-Icons(54x54).zip
    172.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Am I the only one whos getting really weird glitches when using Modbuddy? Tried verifying integrity of files but that doesn't solve it.

See screensump.

\Skodkim

Attachments

• ModBuddy.jpg
    ModBuddy.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 243
I think you can only have one dependency in your art xml. I just have Civ6 and it seems to burn exp assets no worries.

Looks like Timeline Editor is completely broken in Asset Editor now. Does not matter if you copy, paste or add new trigger Asset Editor will crash.

If you don't mind me asking again... Does anyone have this problem with the AE? It is very difficult to use it because the menus and the options looks really, really odd and the text is crippled from the bottom of the screen...
Take a look at this screenshot...

View attachment 522519

I'm using a NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 card and an Acer monitor with a 3840x2160 screen resolution. Is this a common problem? I have tried reinstalling the Development Tools, but nothing changes.
Thanks a lot for your time.

If you don't mind me asking again... Does anyone have this problem with the AE? It is very difficult to use it because the menus and the options looks really, really odd and the text is crippled from the bottom of the screen...
Take a look at this screenshot...

View attachment 522519

I'm using a NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 card and an Acer monitor with a 3840x2160 screen resolution. Is this a common problem? I have tried reinstalling the Development Tools, but nothing changes.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Does it still do it if you change the scaling in your Windows display settings to 100% ?

FYI I ran into an issue where the Asset Editor wasn't opening. It would only get as far as "Starting..." then immediately disappear without any error.

I deletde the AssetEditor and AssetCloud directories from under C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming and that fixed the issue. I presume something in the config directory got into a bad state.
I ran into this issue today again. And now deleting the folders won't help...Any ideas?

I ran into this issue today again. And now deleting the folders won't help...Any ideas?

It's probably because there is genuinely an issue with one the Assets. @Brian Whitman identified the issue with the UnitArtCooker project: There was an .ast file where the filename and the name field in the file didn't match up. He told me that they are adding some error reporting on this for a future release.

It's probably because there is genuinely an issue with one the Assets. @Brian Whitman identified the issue with the UnitArtCooker project: There was an .ast file where the filename and the name field in the file didn't match up. He told me that they are adding some error reporting on this for a future release.
Now that's odd. Same files, two different PCs. One opens AE, the other does not ....

@Brian Whitman
Hi, seems like AE started not to load assets that are in my project. I can open them only via the XLP.
I haven't changed any settings anywhere. Dependency has not been touched either.
Any ideas?

Top Bottom