Second question of the day

Charybdis

Scion Doomgiver
So I just saw something odd with my score display.

At the moment it has

Score, Name, Nature Mana symbol, number (21) in brackets, then my religion symbol.

Never seen this appear before, any late night/early morning lurkers around to tell me what this means?

Edit: Is this a countdown for my dowsing ritual?

So I just saw something odd with my score display.

At the moment it has

Score, Name, Nature Mana symbol, number (21) in brackets, then my religion symbol.

Never seen this appear before, any late night/early morning lurkers around to tell me what this means?

Edit: Is this a countdown for my dowsing ritual?

Yep - I saw the Nature mana symbol with my name and score whilst my dowsing ritual was operating and saw it countdown until it disappeared on my last turn of the ritual.

Yep - I saw the Nature mana symbol with my name and score whilst my dowsing ritual was operating and saw it countdown until it disappeared on my last turn of the ritual.

That's pretty much it. Same with Light of Lugus and Chosen of Esus (Sun Mana and Shadow Mana symbols) - if you have Dies Diei/Nox Noctis, the number will be an asterix to indicate the effect is permanent.

And a red food icon when you have had your resources blocked as well.

I'll eventually make unique icons for each of these indicators, but right now I need to figure out how to define completely new character sets out of Gamefonts. Reasonably certain I have already figured it out, just didn't have the time to remember when I created the rituals.

Top Bottom