Sejong of Korea

:goodjob: I think the quality is good enough. :goodjob: No compelling need to change things.

Finally an end to the reign of Uncle Fester! :D

Too bad so many people give Korea the ax in their mods :(
This is amazing.

Kept Korea in mine even though its a 4 era epic with emphasis on the ancient and iron age :)

Looks very good to me Shiro! Going to replace the Firaxis LH with yours unless you do another one I saw a preview in the Ambition scenario thread :)

wolf_brother said:
Too bad so many people give Korea the ax in their mods :(
This is amazing.

I blame it on a lack of historical knowledge or willingness to investigate.

I blame it on a lack of historical knowledge or willingness to investigate.

I blame it more on how modders only can place 31 civs in their games. I think this is especially hard on modders who are looking at epic games on world maps.

Nice! I great return to LH making. I think Wang Kon's gonna get booted out :mischief:

Godspeed Ares de Borg :salute: I would like these pcx, and Bumin Khan's if possible :please:

EDIT: This LH serves another ulterior motive: Replace Wang Kon with Sejong, then use the Wang Kon LH for Qin Shi Huang Di, replacing Mao. Finally we have a 4-era Qin Shi Huang Di LH as well as a beautiful and masterfully crafted Sejong :thumbsup: !

So the true Sejong is the second flic? It would be nice to have the pcx-files for the true Sejong soon, as Korea is included in CCM.

Here we go.

Attachments

• sejong_pcx.zip
    317.3 KB · Views: 685
  • SEJ_CONQL.jpg
    SEJ_CONQL.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,406
Thank you Shiro and Ares. :)

You're welcome. As you know, it's Karneval over here, so I decided to stay at home anyway.

Civinator said:
So the true Sejong is the second flic? It would be nice to have the pcx-files for the true Sejong soon, as Korea is included in CCM.

Second one is Sejong. First one can also be used for King Jinheung of Silla and Third one could also represent Emperor Gojong of the late Joseon period. :)

I just noticed a pallete problem with the first era's flc. It's nearly unnoticeable, but it still looks a little bad. The PCXs are perfect though! :goodjob:

Top Bottom