[BTS] Selecting specific great persons for golden age?

Randy Random

Chieftain
I have just discovered communism and want to use the great spy to start a golden age. I have already used one great person to start a golden age, so this will require two. I have a great prophet, a great scientist, and a great engineer. I want to use the great prophet with the great spy and save the great scientist and the great engineer. I shift-clicked them to group them together, but when I select start golden age, it used my engineer and left me with the spy? WTF? Is there a work around for this?

don't group them. i repeat ..do not group your gps. just put the ones you want for the golden age on the same tile.

(interestingly..years ago I made the mistake of grouping the gps and starting a golden age during an SGOTM. My team was not particular pleased with this mistake, as it has no impact in determining the gps eaten for the GA ..ha Had to live that one down for a while)

Last edited:
don't group them. i repeat ..do not group your gps. just put the ones you want for the golden age on the same tile.

(interestingly..years ago I made the mistake of grouping the gps during an SGOTM. My team was not particular pleased with this mistake ..ha Had to live that one down for a while)
Thanks

I once did it and wiped them all out for multiple GAs. Now i move those i want to use outside of the city and group them.

Same issue applies to adding a GG to a unit. Move the units you want involved onto a tile by themselves and then press the button.

Top Bottom