Sending a Camera Around the World to Fellow CFCers Faster than the First Attempt

I'd be willing, if you don't mind. Spokane, WA.

So, do you need my address for this?

If you need someone for Minnesota, I'm in.

So, do you need my address for this?

With the other one we're giving our mailing addresses to the people before us in the route. So only the person sending it to you needs your address. Boundless should only need your city to plan the route, then you'll know who to PM.

In contre's, he specified if there's someone you're uncomfortable about giving your address to, that he would try to work around that. I assume Boundless will be willing to do the same?

With the other one we're giving our mailing addresses to the people before us in the route. So only the person sending it to you needs your address. Boundless should only need your city to plan the route.

Works for me. :goodjob:

Im in

Interesting idea! If this is still going on around May, I might volunteer and take it down to the Oregon Dunes

Anyone else?

I opted in.

Is it a digital camera or one of those disposable ones you can't even sell on eBay unless it has Ashley Cole naked on it?

The latter.. :p

Well, bumbags :( I opt out ;)

Just to clarify my earlier post. I'm definitely in unless you needed to bump me to make room for someone that didn't participate in Contre's camera funfest :)

Yeah having one shot does make it a bit scary. What if I mess up the shot? I'll probably practice it on my digital camera or cell phone first. I hope I don't accidentally hit the snap photo button when taking it out of the box. :D

It's been so long since I used a manual camera. Do any places still even develop film? :)

I am looking forward to this, I want to make my shot something off the beaten path. I thought about taking a picture of slums, but our slums are just like any other slums, who wants to see that? I'll think of something. It may be me on top of a mountain overlooking the city.

Just to clarify my earlier post. I'm definitely in unless you needed to bump me to make room for someone that didn't participate in Contre's camera funfest :)

Actually, apologies but I have to bow out of this one.

Saw this first time around, sounds like a cool idea, I'm in. Plenty to photograph around these parts.

Bumping a few more times to catch enough people :D

It is not good to bump a camera.

Top Bottom