Server Info & Turn Tracker

I think Lord Parkin set a good standard when he logged in as "Lord Parkin [Team Saturn]".

subscribed.
@SANCTA when i log in it will be under SANCTA - Memphus so you can see that i was the last one there

:dance: And we're rolling!!

Thanks for the gps post, Bolkonski :salute:

@Memphus - Sounds Good.
Like Niklas suggested - any variation of CFC name and Team name should be great.

And now... I'll try to stop spamming the turn-tracker thread! :blush:

Team Saturn has played the turn (within 20 minutes of Team Kazakhstan playing! :D ).

SANCTA is up. :)

Civstats says you haven't ended turn but there is a star behind your name there, weird...

SANCTA has played

Mad Scientist up.
Um... you're Team 3. Are you sure it's not Team 4's turn? (Team Cavaleiros, is it?) Team 5 (Mad Scientists) would be after them. ;)

Civstats says you haven't ended turn but there is a star behind your name there, weird...
Yes, I noticed that myself. Civstats was built for logging simultaneous turn games, and it appears to be bugged for sequential turn games.

SANCTA has played

Mad Scientist up.
No, we're 5th. Cavalieros (sp??) is up first. And it looks like Purple Turtle likes bananas. :)

Looks like people have trouble logging in already... Did someone exit to desktop or is it just general unstableness from so many people logging in? Anyways restarting the application / program / network might be a good idea?

Maybe the frequent turnchanges makes it harder on the machine? The machine only works during turn changes anyways...

Looks like people have trouble logging in already... Did someone exit to desktop or is it just general unstableness from so many people logging in? Anyways restarting the application / program / network might be a good idea?

Maybe the frequent turnchanges makes it harder on the machine? The machine only works during turn changes anyways...
No troubles logging in here (I checked just now). Must be problems with other people's computers/installations, not with the server. :dunno:

Everyone seems to have played their turn, but the turn has not rolled over according to civstats...strange....
Game seems to be down anyway.

Mad scientists never played...

strange...civ stats shows them to have ended tehir turn...it has a star next to all teams..

It does that for all teams cept the first, but you can easily see the progression if you try team kazakhstan(bolonsky) -> lord parkin -> memphus -> purple turtle and after that noone from team 5 have loged in.

No contact with host. :(

The same with me. It's allways the wront time, when I want connect.

But our intern PB connect at Dave; so it's perhaps someone has "exit to desktop."

Top Bottom