Server Info & Turn Tracker

Yes, I too was able to connect to our team's internal PitBoss game moments ago. Yet when I tried to connect to this game, the attempt to connect timed out.

Civstats shows that General_W was the last to log in :mischief:

...unless that only means he's the last log-in before the connection hanged :hmm:

Well the pitboss would also hang if someone caused network socket error or unable to make autosave(basically any pop up box freezes the pitboss).

Hamachi would save us such problems...

Hamachi would save us such problems...
I can't possibly use a setup that makes a virtual lan between this system and others. And when it's exit to desktop or a glitch in someone's connection, the PB would hang anyway.

Thanks for your efforts here Daveshack - hopefully we'll get things rolling and smoothed out eventually :thumbsup:

If I was the last to log in before it crashed, I can assure you that I exited to main menu first! :)

Hey all...problem with Civstats. I am trying to register our leader (team 3, Willem) and it seems someone has already done so! I have been waiting to hear from my team about this and no one seems to know what's up in that regard...or maybe I haven't waited long enough to get a response from some!

Either way, I was hoping that sending this out here would bring it to someone's attention -- and if they accidentally happened to register Willem as they were registering their leader please undo it!

:religion::religion::religion:

Thanks.

SANCTA is up. :)

Kazakhstan, we're waiting for you to play. :)

Team Kazakhstan done

We're done. NEXT!

SANTCA is up again. :)

...And apparently we're waiting for Kazakhstan again.

Mad Scientists, please remember to post here after you play your turns. :)

Since Kazakhstan is first that isn't really strictly necesarry because they would get civstats notification anyways... Nice pace we have going here...

Top Bottom