3 Mongolian cities gone for only minor losses, but so has the Great Library.
IBT: Priesthood => Literature
365 AD: Down to zero gold so had to reduce science to 30%. Attacked Tabriz. Lost a catapult and a swordsman (bad luck). Razed for 54 gold and shifted science back up to 100%.
380 AD: Nidaros: Work Boat => Catapult. Yayoi: Granary => Library. Attacked Ortrar. Lost a swordsman. Razed for 19 gold. Science now at 70%.
395 AD: Workboat reveals 4 archers in Old Sarai and 2 in Beshbalik. Science down to 50%.
410 AD: Uppsala: Catapult=> Swordsman. Science to 40%
425 AD: Moved stack across river from Turfan, which contains 2 archers and a catapult.
IBT: Turfan stack attacked by catapult and suffers collateral damage. Ghandi adopts Theocracy (!)
440 AD: Nidaros: Catapult => Library. Uppsala: Catapult => Market. Chariot pillages the road to Ning Hsia. Catapults bombard Turfan while units heal collateral damage.
IBT: Advisor suggests a settler. Congratulations on 2 million souls. Big Picture shows we are 7th in Soldiers and have none of the top 5 cities. There are some big boys (and girls) out there in the darkness. Nidaros grows to 9 and is now unhappy. War weariness is now an issue.
455 AD: Catapults bombard Turfan to 28% while units heal collateral damage. A farm is pillaged for a precious 6 gold. Work boat runs away from an Indian trireme.
IBT: Literature => Calendar (for plantations and to get closer to good boats)
470 AD: Bombarded the defences in Turfan to 17%.
IBT: The Great Library has been built in a far away land.
Yayoi grows and becomes unhappy. Clearing a Forest has created 44 hammers for Yayoi.
485 AD: Uppsala: Swordsman => Axeman. Swordsman attacks Turfan (2 archers and 3 catapults). Charles Martel is born in El Dorado Sala. Turfan razed for 133 gold. No units lost. Science back to 100% Geezers finally overtake Khan’s score.
IBT: Genghis Khan converts to Taoism.
500 AD: Iron Sheep: Spearman => Swordsman. Turfan units healing. Science still at 100%
Comments for next turns:
1. There is a Great General to be processed.
2. The units that razed Turfan are still healing before probably heading to Ning hsia.
3. Another stack is waiting south of El Dorado sala that can be headed wherever you want to target next.
4. Great Library has gone so we really need a new medium term objective. What is the plan?
5. Ghandi has gone to Theocracy so we may be under further attack shortly.
6. Economy is still rough, but cottages are starting to power up.
7. I did not whip anything and there are some cities starting to suffer war weariness so you may be able to crack the leather on some of them.