SGOTM 05 - Murky Waters

No kidding. Board game. :lol: Even on an island and going for cultural VC, you still need

if you want to avoid war after the AIs get galleons.
And just what is it that you think that picure represents, in the context of your comment?

What I recall this picture to be does not fit well into your context ... :mischief:

dV

And just what is it that you think that picure represents, in the context of your comment?

What I recall this picture to be does not fit well into your context ... :mischief:

dV
The Cone of Silence?

= the ability to prevent your enemies from eavesdropping, that is, communicating with you (in the context of AW = no DoW)

The Cone of Silence?

= the ability to prevent your enemies from eavesdropping, that is, communicating with you (in the context of AW = no DoW)
OK ... now I see what you are getting at.

To me, the context demanded invisbility, not silence (note that the "cone" is clear), so that prompted the question.

You really need Harry Potter's invisibilty cloak ...

dV

LC, are you going to sign-up, or are you just talking? And I need a life sign from JERFit as well. So far, the rooster stands as:

klarius
Gnejs
Erkon
Murky
Mîtiu

BP apparently has a real life, which automatically disqualifies him as team member (the real reason is of course that he could not stand my superior skills as captain, which lead us to beat CRC...)

jesusin, please sign up as lurker in the sign up thread, yes?

I will be defending my dissertation tomorrow. Then, from my elevated position, I'll decide how good of a Captain you are. ;)

rooster

Rooster? So your field is animal husbandry? No wonder you are so good at Civ! :lol:

The intellectual firepower around here is scary. I defended last spring, at that time, Immaculate was on our team, he had a PhD as well, Igelkott, from GK in SGOTM 2 and 3 was just submitting his research plan ... I am sure there are many others around here, holding or working towards one.

So LC, what is the subject? You booking Stockholm tickets already? Good luck, and more importantly, good skill! ;) :goodjob:

dV

addendum: So is that the real subject, or just a great joke?

Thnx Gnejs and Erkon. My subject is refuse sanatization and BP's prolonged absence has delayed my data collection and analysis.

:nuke:

I often refuse sanitization too.....

PS Your success in defending your dissertation would probably be higher if you could spell your subject matter.....

PPS. Good luck!!!!

I often refuse sanitization too..... Corresponds to the rumours...

PS Your success in defending your dissertation would probably be higher if you could spell your subject matter.....

PPS. Good luck!!!!
Thx!

Sorry. I seem to have confused you. My bad. It's refuse sanatization. As in sending refuse to the sanatarium.

Top Bottom