SGOTM 22 Pregame Discussion Thread - Caput Mundi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't posted by me. I can't change it.

But I will, as always, update everything when the maint thread is posted

An observation: to date, way more activity in the discussion thread than in the sign-up thread.

Is that the new normal?

dV

I find that to be normal so I guess, yes?

People have been kinda slow to sign up in most games. There is usally a few that sign up on the last game. I think we can expect more then twice the number of people we have now.

A little question:

When I wrote:
You start with three additional warriors and the hunting technology.
was it clear that I ment
You start with three additional warriors and the hunting technology in addition to mining and fishing which are your normal starting techs

So damn, you cannot found another city without copper in the empire after BW is researched unless... Interesting :groucho:

Kindly emphasize the "Therefore you may only found a city (or keep one you got from another nation)" to remind the players that those three rules only apply when founding or capturing a new city.

7 wonders of the world definitely means world wonders only and not national wonders.

You can build archers and chariots.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

So what is the status of this game?

I think the consensus was to postpone the game until september.

… in the hope that you guys find some more players to join in. So far it's not looking so good.

I think a mix of the forums being down and lack of sign ups is not helping here. Seems most of my old team have left SGOTM for good. (Was expected.)

See what next month brings. I think inviting players will involve a lot of new players to the forum. With that comes an element of the unknown.

Would we play it with just 3-4 teams?? Hmmmm.

SGOTM rules are clear. Players do not post about the game outside their team threads until after the game is finished. I've closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom