[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Home Slices team building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
Assuming SGOTM26 start 26March +/- 5 days.
Use this thread for Home Slices team members to commit to playing or not playing, recruit other members, discuss play process, give advice for other teams to follow, etc.

Nice new - or is it? - avatar, WT!

I liked the previous one better, and am too stupid to make sense of the new one, but it feels good you might be back in the game!:hatsoff:

Nice new - or is it? - avatar, WT!

I liked the previous one better, and am too stupid to make sense of the new one, but it feels good you might be back in the game!:hatsoff:
Thx. It's my new company logo (I designed). I think my old avatar was probably a copyright violation.

Hey guys! :wavey:
I haven't played Civ since about the time the last SGOTM ended, and don't have an install anymore, so I think I'll just get out the :popcorn:

Hey everyone, I'm still up for playing. I haven't played since the last SGOTM (if you call what I did as playing haha) and I'd have to figure out how to play again but I'd be up for a another game, mostly for the fun and camaraderie. I'm sure I have the installation discs lying around somewhere.

Hey krikav and FiveRings. Are you signing up?

Sorry, I'll pass. I need to adapt to what has changed due to the virus. And, btw, I surely would not have played my first SGOTM teaming with players whose skills I hold in awe. I am not that shy, just trying to keep within reasonable limits. I will probably be lurking as usual without posting as I like to see how the best players are shaping their game. And I'm very grateful that I'll have that opportunity again, Alan, NZ, DH, thank you!

And, btw, I surely would not have played my first SGOTM teaming with players whose skills I hold in awe. I am not that shy, just trying to keep within reasonable limits.

Don't let this be the primary reason why you're not playing with us. The more the merrier as the saying goes.

Plus, there is no need to be in awe of LC, Kait or WT, they are just regular guys. It does make sense to be in awe of me though... ;)

Wow. Rebirth?
I will sign up for this if I can fix the buffy issue. Still cant get rid of the permission error message after trying all advice in the help thread. I'm downloading the steam version...I will let you know by the end of this week.
Great! Do it! As soon as possible, but don’t worry if you don’t get it loaded and running by the start date. Just keep up to date with what we’re doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom