SGOTM 26 Pre-game Announcement and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least they gave you a hint the leader is a lady! Likely Victoria. I think the mapmaker has a soft spot for the English. Why else give them Redcoats?
Wasn't talking about that screenshot...I want to see her our ice palace.

Has to be Boudica based on starting techs.

:rotfl:

Teams are going to need an extra month to discuss where to settle first city... :D

Signup thread soonish.

So if the AI capture one of our 7 cities, is it game over?

I don't know if recapturing the hapless city razes it or brings it back into the fold with OCC turned on.

I don't know if recapturing the hapless city razes it or brings it back into the fold with OCC turned on.
It will raze, I even tried after using a bunch of Great Artists and it still razed. Defend your cities!!!

So if the AI capture one of our 7 cities, is it game over?
Yes, as far as meeting all requirements. You could still place ahead of another team that also lost a city...

I believe the city razes when you retake it; and that NZ confirmed this in a test.

Further, this information should be public - we don't need to have every team run this test. (no harm having additional confirmations though).

:ninja:

So if you lose one of the 7 cities game over! So teams need at least 1-2 defenders in each city to be safe. First build of warrior could be important here.

As it is OCC, do you only need a single temple of a given religion to be able to build a cathedral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom