[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Your Name Here team building

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these interesting times people's RL situations are going to fluctuate significantly Still a few Unallocated sign ups not indicating their intentions (maybe they've been to busy to check out the forum).

You start the thread? :mischief:

Looks like we have another recruit too (pigswill)!
Well, I will try to check the forum more often than once every two weeks. It was two weeks between my last two posts.

Pigswill, velcome to our team. I think we were in the process to choose a name. Nothing has really talked to me yet but maybe you have a good suggestion?

Bumping this so we can organize the team with the people still up for it :)

Cheers,
Ras

Looks pretty slow here.

Looks pretty slow here.
You need to ping everyone on your list. The list is quite large and I know another will be added, but I suspect several of those names will likely not be active at this stage.

@krikav should play. He's not been around in a couple of weeks, but otherwise very active.

Might be a good idea to create an actual team name so yall can whittle your list to a good 4 to 6 solid members, with the rest of the names then being Unallocated and divvied up later.

I sent messages to all of them. I can do that again.

In order to get the game started, I need to know your team name. It looks as if you have a couple of good suggestions in another thread. Please let me know asap so that I can configure the starting saves and set up the team discussion threads.

Last month, this month too.

Happy with most any name, including previous suggestions. Do we have a Captain?

I prefer the name indecisive.

All hail captain Pigswill of The Indecisives!

Glad you guys got the band back together. I agree that 3 players is a bit short. I hope you can find another player or two.

Hi Ras, long time no see! :wavey:

Regardless of current recruitment tactics :ninja:. krikav really should be on this team. He may be taking a break (helping relatives) but I don't see why he would not play once he pops on here.

Hi Ras, long time no see! :wavey:

:wavey: Hi! Glad to see you are still playing civ4! Seeing old buddies is part of my motivation to be here :)
Too bad babybluepants isn't participating.

:wavey: Hi! Glad to see you are still playing civ4! Seeing old buddies is part of my motivation to be here :)
Too bad babybluepants isn't participating.

When I saw that you had signed up, I selfishly wanted you on my team... but if we can field 4 teams I think that's better overall. Agreed that having BBP play would have been fun.

That's kind of you Mitchum! Well I have received some invits from old members of OSS but since I've commited to this team, I will stick with it if we can come up with an actual roster :thumbsup:

We could go for Indecisive but is anyone really sure this is the best name?

Maybe some people are unwilling to commit to playing turns but might be interested in being Dedicated Lurkers/ Non Playing Characters. Would be nice to have a couple more people to participate in discussions, often playing the turns themselves is the easy bit, the hard bit is deciding on strategy and operations.

Last edited:
@Folket: did you PMed all the willing to play unallocated? If so I might try to PM some old players.
@pigswill: I agree, dedlurkers would be nice to have if we can't have more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom