SGOTM3 Rome - Announcement and Sign Up Thread.

Former team “Ankka” with a new name “Ivan” sign up for SGOTM 3. We ask to include one more Emperor/Deity level player in our team. Currently team is:
1.I. Larkin,
2. Mabellino
3. Ankka
4. King Alexander.
We play vanilla 1.29f, non-variant.

M-B,

I'm definitely in, and agree with my compadres that staying as 'Bugsy's Bunnies' works for us.

Sign me in please, Civ III v1.29 and I'm an average player I think.
I'm playing GOTM's monthly and usually winning, but I'm not an elite player.

i'll join and i would prefer vanilla civ3. also i'm a warlord level player.

EDIT: i forget this is my first GOTM and SGOTM and i dont know any teams :confused:

I would like to play on a PTW team....Thank you

Can't believe I only just noticed this!

Sign me up :)

PTW preferred... and variant is fine with me too.

@Mad-Bax: Are you closing this on the 13th? Somebody PMd me about a short sign-up period...

(and yes, I want in)

Sign me up please :) [ptw] prefered, happy to play variant (even if that no haggling really buts a dampener on my style).

Have only finished one GOTM before (23 or so, Scandinavia last summer), but feel I am a (edit: Silly me, typed the opposite of what I meant) above average player, usually playing DG but can survive Diety.

The game starts on the 13th. This month there is a 10 day sign up period. I am trying to balance giving pple time vs getting twitchy before the game starts. If people apply after the game starts then I will ask teams with only 4 players whether or not they will accept another player. If they will fine, if not then the applicant will need to wait for the next one (which will be great BTW :) )

Peanut butter kind of sticks to me. I would like to sign up again for Team Peanut. Perfer the variant.

Keith

Sign me up,

Will play either 1.27 or 1.29. Variant doesn't matter to me.

I will beat Monarch most of the time and have beaten Emperor.

Sorry...I'm new. How do these games work? How does the team situation work? Sorry to ask these questions here...

:wavey: Welcome.

Take a look at the first post which links to the "Draft Constitution".

I have only played 1 CGOTM2 .. beat it but it was very tough. I basically play on Monarch and have been dabbling in Emporer difficulty. Haven't played on of those through to the end just been working out starting moves. Anyway new to this .. willing to give it a try.

Oh yes ... PTW version please. Haven't actually played basic CIV.

Sign me up for a PTW team. I usually only play C3C nowadays at Regent/Monarch level. I'd prefer to be on a team that isn't playing the variant since Emperor level will be enough of a challenge for my brain.

I would love to play but im not that good at the game.If that's ok then please sign me up.I can play vanilla,ptw,and C3C.

Top Bottom