Shadow Civ Implementation

Either one of those works, I kind of like the first one better.

As for the whole splitting from original civs idea, I really like it, it just seems like it would be both hard to do and hard to play. We should focus on what we have now, and after a release or two revisit the idea for a scenario.

The Sauron/Mordor upgrading Angmar, but looking at it again I realize you meant both at once. ^_^'

I like the idea of Angmar seperate with a power boost when Sauron has build the rings project and they are allied/vassal. The idea about the whole line of upgrades, I really like that idea but it is to constrictive in a normal game. Second, if we do something like that for a scenario, it won't be that big of a redesign if you just have four civs to start with and don't do the RFC thing (I personnally don't like that). Also, you should have the possibility to keep with the original civ and not go to the new one and also the advancement should be through something you do and not just building a project (for War of Wrath for example, that sounds strange). Just my thoughts on this.

Top Bottom