shaka needs to burn >_>

Honestly, I don't think Shaka backstabs people. There definitely are leaders in the game who are prone to do it, but I really do not think Shaka is one. He's never backstabbed me, unlike Ragner and Montezuma. Shaka seems rather loyal if you're good to him. Of course, if you don't give into his demands and don't build many military units, he'll destroy you, but that's expected...

Yes, I don't think he actually considers it backstabbing... :p It's more like everyone he meets is potentially a part of Great Zululand to him, it's only a matter of time. If being allied and nice gets him there faster, so be it.

Shaka is scary, I always know it will be hard time when I see him. Though Gilgamesh is quickly climbing my "Most Hated" list.

Yes, I don't think he actually considers it backstabbing... :p It's more like everyone he meets is potentially a part of Great Zululand to him, it's only a matter of time. If being allied and nice gets him there faster, so be it.

Shaka is scary, I always know it will be hard time when I see him. Though Gilgamesh is quickly climbing my "Most Hated" list.
Yes, no matter what I do, including spreading my religion to EVERY single one of his cities and piling gifts onto him, he will never be Friendly, even pleased, or convert! I hate him!

But I do agree that it's kind of stupid how now the AI will declare war at you even if Friendly.

So stupid!! That never happens in real life. I mean Russia and Germany were good friends and split Poland between them. You didnt see them declaring war on each other!!

America were good friends of Iraq fighting Iran, you dont see them falling out!

Russia, was a good friend of the west fighting Germany, its not like that all ended in 40 years of "chilly" relations!

Stupid unrealistic game :(

Shaka is a Bad Ass in my record, worse than Gilgamesh and Monty. In one of my game, he just war declear war randomly, first Hatty (and suprisingly destroying her) than Wang Kon, than Yara Zaqob, then me (got 1 city from him) than Zaqob (again) than me (this time get his 2 city). He was then way behind in tech, and still declear war on Zaqob (AGAIN). I just had enough, and at the request of friend Zaqob, beat the zulu army, conquered a few of his cities, and capitulized him. I have never seen an AI so aggressive

Top Bottom