1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship or army display box problem

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Hully, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Hully

Hully Chieftain

Hi all

Ok, bit of a problem.

As you look at the main screen you have a box on the bottom left map box, and a box on the bottom right, unit info box.

When an army or a ship is displayed in the box on the bottom right, which has units within it. A second box appears above the unit box, displaying the units in the army or ship, with me so far? Hope so...

Well, the newly opened box displaying the content of said army or ship is displayed to close to the edge of the right side of the screen. When the box closes it leaves the right edge of the box displayed for the rest of the game!!!

So does anyone know if this box can be moved, or does someone have a cure for this.

Thanks all

Hully.

2. Turner

Turner Deity Retired Moderator

Yeah, there was a fix for this. I don't remember where it was. Check the Graphics Mod subforum.

3. Hully

Hully Chieftain

Thank will take a look... if anyone else has any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Hully.

4. Quinzy

Quinzy Deity

mrtn moved the box 1 pxel away, and thus solved it. it may be in his sig.

5. mrtn

mrtn Shaven not stirred

I did that for my version of it (Magnamund guardians). It could have been Pounder who posted the original fix. And I seem to recall it was four pixels to the left, not one. :)

6. Quinzy

Quinzy Deity

well, you know what i meant..

7. Hully

Hully Chieftain

Thankyou will try that... move it 4 pixels, sounds good too ME!

Thanks

Hully.

8. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

9. Hully

Hully Chieftain

Thank for the link, but I had already redone them, moved them 4 pixels left.

This solved the problem so that's GREAT thanks. Yes there is a BUT, the box sill does not line up correctly with box below so I'm going to move it 6 pixels and see... I checked the link they are only 4 pixels maybe it's my eyes! Will still try 6.

Thanks

Hully

10. Hully

Hully Chieftain

Ok, so it's not 6 but 5 pixels. Still there is something not quite right about the transparency around this box and it's not because I have altered the image, just the same on the original.

Had a mess at fixing transparency but as you can guess made a bit of a MESS of it!!!

So take a look does the transparency look ok to you? On original?