Shirou's Leaderhead election IV

Im going to post some heads I have been thinking about making.
Jefferson Davis
The Confederacy of the United States
Jefferson Davis was the 1st and only president of the Confederacy. And there isnt a *that I know* a full era version

Chang Kai Shek
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Shek was the leader of the Nationalist Chinese goverment that fought Japan in WW2, he also asked that Taiwan not be given back to the Japanese after the war, and instead given to China. And fought the Communist in the Chinese civil war, after his defeat he retreated to Taiwan and set up the ROC.

Ezana
Axum/Aksum (modern Ethiopia)
He was the first monarch of Axum to embrace Christianity, and the first after Zoskales to be mentioned by contemporary historians. Ezana also launched several military campaigns, which he recorded in his inscriptions. A pair of inscriptions in Ge'ez have been found at Meroe, which is understood as evidence of a campaign in the fourth century, either during Ezana's reign, or by a predecessor like Ousanas. While some authorities interpret these inscriptions as proof that the Axumites destroyed the Kingdom of Kush, others note that archeological evidence points to an economic and political decline in Meroe around 300. *wikipedia*
like most Axum/early Ethiopian kings there are no painting, pictures or other sources

Kamehameha I

Hawaiian Kingdom
Kamehameha, also known as Kamehameha I and Kamehameha the Great (circa 1758-1819), unified the Hawaiian Islands in battle and formally established the Kingdom of Hawai‘i in 1810. A skilled diplomat, Kamehameha developed friendships with the major colonial powers in the Pacific resulting in the preservation of independence, as well as a guarantee of peace and prosperity of the kingdom, for future generations of native Hawaiians. *wikipedia*

Voting will start today through the 21st
you get 2 votes, you can either use 2 votes for one person or vote for 2 seperate people, you may change your vote until the 21st. The head that I chose to make is Kamehameha I

Now you may for for:
9 Mieszko I (Poland)
5 Leonardo Loredano (Italy/Venice)
4 Otto III (Germany/Holy Roman Empire)
2 Sejong (Korea/Joseon)
2 Ezana (Ethiopia/Axum)
2 Chang Kai Shek (Taiwan/ROC)
0 Eamon DeValera (Ireland)
0 Peter the Great (Russia)
0 Jefferson Davis (Confederacy of US)

note: I was going to do, Blue Monkey's request because I wanted to make another Nepalese king, and because I liked some of the statues, until I saw the name "Shakyamuni". He is the Buddha, and because of my religious belifes and respect for others I will not make a religious figure into a leader of a country.

ShiroKobbure said:
note: I was going to do, Blue Monkey's request because I wanted to make another Nepalese king, and because I liked some of the statues, until I saw the name "Shakyamuni". He is the Buddha, and because of my religious belifes and respect for others I will not make a religious figure into a leader of a country.

While I respect your reasoning, since my offering was rejected, I respectfully decline to vote.

Blue Monkey, I want to do a Nepalese head, if you have another request for one PM me. I could make the ancient era similar to buddha in those statues and so you could use him for one.

Stormrage, I might, I am currently working on 2 polynesian units and 2 okinawan (Ryukyu) units now. but I only do human units, no tanks or planes.

2 votes for Otto the Great!

ShiroKobbure said:
Blue Monkey, I want to do a Nepalese head, if you have another request for one PM me. I could make the ancient era similar to buddha in those statues and so you could use him for one.

As i mentioned PM the "buddha" hairstyle is really a standard classical South Asian style. I'm anxious to see more leaders for South & SE Asia. The few I've seen don't really reflect the costumes I've seen displayed in temple reliefs, etc. I'd be happy to help out with finding pictures of any you decide to do (I'm an academic researcher by vocation).

Top Bottom