Should the site have "give reputation to players"?

Haha thanks. My other forum outlet does reputation and learning how to post in ways that earned forum rep made me a more sociable and better person IRL.

You just agree with the majority at all times IRL :confused:

No, nor did I there.

I worked hard to get a postcount verging on enough to feel some sort of elitism, i would rather my work isn't destroyed.

Try a PM.

Try a PM.
What point would that serve? Are the admins who are deciding whether there's enough support to implement this feature going to read every PM Hygro receives to see if people agreed with him?

It demonstrates personal appreciation. If the goal is to determine a means by which appreciation can be shown without being spammy then it fits the bill nicely.

I don't want to have to pm people when I could click a link other their post and drop a short note, or no note at all. PMing people is way more involved both in terms of effort and in terms of connection. That happy medium definitely builds some community.

It demonstrates personal appreciation. If the goal is to determine a means by which appreciation can be shown without being spammy then it fits the bill nicely.
How often have you ever PMed someone just to say "nice post"?

Also, Hygro makes another good point.

Top Bottom