Simpsons Mafia (Game Thread)

Nothing.
I cannot do anything at night. My only ability is, that if I am hospitalized, I will recover after few days - and I mentioned it before

EDIT: can you say once more what your role is? I must have missed it

The plan should be release me and then Verade.

Then Jarrema will be the perfect candidate to hospitalise, since he can be released in a few days, making it a win/win situation.

In fact, I will vote for your release.
Release: Classical Hero

But I think that hospitalising me is not necessarilly good idea. I will be back, which in fact means that one day of lynch was wasted

But I think that hospitalising me is not necessarilly good idea. I will be back, which in fact means that one day of lynch was wasted

I disagree strongly with this. It will reveal your alignment once and for all without much harm. You shouldn't fear the hospitalization. At all. I'd support the hospitalization of you, especially after this statement.
Hospitalze: Jarrema.
Release: CH.

I disagree strongly with this. It will reveal your alignment once and for all without much harm. You shouldn't fear the hospitalization. At all. I'd support the hospitalization of you, especially after this statement.
Hospitalze: Jarrema.
Release: CH.

I still do not understand this system as much as others (I was not paying attention when I was in jali)

If so, then it is really good for town to go after me:
1. if I am lying, it would be my end, or exposure of mafia member
2. if I am telling the truth, I will be confirmed townie :)

so, hospitalize: Jarema

I still do not understand this system as much as others (I was not paying attention when I was in jali)

If so, then it is really good for town to go after me:
1. if I am lying, it would be my end, or exposure of mafia member
2. if I am telling the truth, I will be confirmed townie :)

so, hospitalize: Jarema

Not necessarily so. After how many days do you recover, Jarema? If he recovers before 3 days, his role will not be revealed.

Yes, I was attacked. However, I have no idea why I recovered.

I'll abstain and Release: Classical Hero because I have a feeling that Hospitalising Jarema is a wasted lynch.

OK, I've decided to abstain on this one.

I would recover after 2 days
abstain

No, I have a plan that can safely release Verade and see if he is a danger to society. I have no idea who he is, since he is in jail and he cannot communicate to people privately, only in this thread, so I cannot be in cahoots with him, otherwise I would tell you what my plan is, in private, but I can't do that.

No, I have a plan that can safely release Verade and see if he is a danger to society. I have no idea who he is, since he is in jail and he cannot communicate to people privately, only in this thread, so I cannot be in cahoots with him, otherwise I would tell you what my plan is, in private, but I can't do that.

More details, please. In private or something if you must, but until you do, unvote: release: CH.
Also, since hospitalizing Jarrema seems rather futile if he's telling the truth, unvote: hospitalize: Jarrema, Jail: Jarrema.

I don't trust Verarde to be released.

However, I do think the time has come to reveal my source on Verarde. Any objections?

Because these folks are going to be targeted once I reveal them. I don't recommend the reveal, but I also don't recommend Verarde to be released. So... you might as well face your accusers, V.

Well thanks C_H for the plan...too bad I can't know what it is.. :( Yes, atpg, I would love to hear this source of yours.

It would certainly help us all understand why we should just leave him to rot.

I'm fairly sure I know who your source is though.

Top Bottom