Simultaneous turns not working

Carl5872

Prince
I am playing a multiplayer game set to simultaneous turns, but my friend and I keep having to wait for each other to take our turns separately. I dont remember it doing that before util now. Anyone know how to fix it? I realize simultaneous turns are not for competitive play, but we are very casual and play on each others teams. We jsut want to speed up the game and not have to wait for each other. I am certain the game is set to simultaneous turns but it is saying please wait while my friend takes her turn where her turn will say Turn 13 and mine only says turn 12. THen she clicks end turn and hers says please wait until I am done.

Please help!!

Simultaneous turns are for competitive play! I can help but would need to hop on a game with you.

How are you currently playing?

The multiplayer community uses zulan's substitute gamespy server, do you use this or another way of playing?

Simultaneous turns are for competitive play! I can help but would need to hop on a game with you.

How are you currently playing?

The multiplayer community uses zulan's substitute gamespy server, do you use this or another way of playing?
I currently have it set to simultaneos. We play multiplayer on Steam. For years, it seemed that the humans take turns in real time (which is what I want) where basically any human action on a given turn happened at the same time. Then about a week ago I noticed on a Turn 1, player A would be the only one who could make moves. Player A ends turn 1 then it says please wait. Player B can now make Moves on turn 1 while player A is on turn 2 saying please wait. This adds a lot of dead waiting time for both people and I was hoping to find a way where we both play at the same time.

Is that the information you needed?

Top Bottom