• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Small Mafia Game: Zack Mafia II

I'm pretty sure Skwink is mafia. I've got some suspicions about the second mafioso, but I'm pretty sure it's not Jarrema.

Why, you hoping you and your mafia friend would kill us off?

:lol: I guess I deserve that for the comment about you panicking.

Congratulations in advance on the win, btw. Not a stellar performance, but a good one, for sure. Of course, at this stage, it really couldn't be more obvious to me that you're the scum. But you've fooled Catharsis, and it seems the others will just follow him blindly at this stage, so it's game over.

Incidentally, as I recall, this will be the first time in 30-odd games as an innocent townie here at CFC where I've gotten lynched. Really, really nice work Catharsis. :rolleyes:

:lol: I guess I deserve that for the comment about you panicking.

Congratulations in advance on the win, btw. Not a stellar performance, but a good one, for sure. Of course, at this stage, it really couldn't be more obvious to me that you're the scum. But you've fooled Catharsis, and it seems the others will just follow him blindly at this stage, so it's game over.

Incidentally, as I recall, this will be the first time in 30-odd games as an innocent townie here at CFC where I've gotten lynched. Really, really nice work Catharsis. :rolleyes:

You have noticed nobody's dead yet.

I'm not scum. There. Just denying it isn't gonna save me. In my time, I've found it's best to just keep going after the mafia.

In my time, I've found it's best to just keep going after the mafia.

Yeah, see this is how I know you're scum. Townies almost never say stuff like that. It's empty self-justification, making a show of pro-town intentions to no particular end. Just like your comment about first day votes, and your response to Jarrema after I suggested he was your scumbuddy.

Yeah, see this is how I know you're scum. Townies almost never say stuff like that. It's empty self-justification, making a show of pro-town intentions to no particular end.

And you're not doing this?

Winston Hughes was lynched.

Spoiler :
He was innocent!

Winston: 3 (Skwink, BSmith, Gamez)
BSmith: 1 (Jarrema)
Skwink: 1 (Winston)

Night Six ends in 24 hours!

Alive (4/15)

BSmith1068
GamezRule
Jarrema
Skwink Caesar

Dead (11/15)

Zack - Mafia
choxorn - Innocent
landlubber - Innocent
Red_Spy - Innocent
robbiecon - Innocent
bestrfcplayer - Innocent
General Olaf - Innocent
civplayah - Innocent
Catharsis - Innocent
Takhisis - Innocent
Winston Hughes - Innocent

So... is there only one mafia left alive? If 2 were alive, the game would already be over.

Maybe their kill ability is nixed for tonight?

Top Bottom