• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Small Mafia Game: Zack Mafia II

I’m going to go with Winston again here. Not only has he still been playing it safe, but if I were him I would have absolutely killed Takhisis since it was brought up that whomever killed him would be framing Winston, thus giving him an out for the killing.

Time to talk Winston. Tell us what you have been up to at night.

Yep. That was a trap, only I was hoping that I would die for some odd reason. Winston it is.

Winston has to be smarter than killing the one main person attacking you. He would know that killing Tahk would put him out as scum. Personally, I believe that BSmith1068 is framing Winston here. It's a classic framing, Person C kills Person A's worst enemy, Person B. Obviously, everyone would suspect Person A of killing Person B. I'll vote BSmith1068, for going after Winston.

Unless he is hiding behind the fact that everyone would expect that so obviously he wouldn't do it...

And there's the problem with the that idea. There's no way to know till sometime is dead. I'll change my vote to Winston today. If he's mafia, that's good, I was wrong, and we got our second good lynch. If he turns out not to be mafia, well then you BSmith are going to look a little bad.

True. Unfortunately you are right that we won't know until too late if he is innocent, but he certainly can come and explain/defend himself. That too will be telling.

I don't know 100% that he is scum, and I suppose if I am wrong then I would be the natural target. But that is a risk I am willing to take. (…and hey, I have a 25% chance of being right just by dumb luck, right?)

Unfortunately I think that if we do not lynch a mafia today then they win.

Avenge me! I SHALL NOT DIE UNAVENGED!

Unfortunately I think that if we do not lynch a mafia today then they win.

You're right. If we lynch Winston today then this'll be the playerlist:

BSmith1068
GamezRule
Jarrema
Skwink Caesar

The two mafia will pick someone off. (let's say me so this doesn't make you all think I'm scum)

BSmith1068
GamezRule
Jarrema

The two surviving mafia lynch one the townie.

This of course is assuming Winston isn't mafia.

If Zack was a true Mafioso, then there should just be 1 left. Of course I still have no idea what the twist is.

He said like twelve times that there were two under him.

On the other hand, unvote, vote: Jarrema.

You need some pressure.

Also, to all you lurkers watching and laughing in the dead QT: :help:

lurker's comment: What dead QT?

Time to talk Winston. Tell us what you have been up to at night.

I've been up to nothing at night, and, as you've seen, very little during the day. I could blame this on RL, which would be partly true, but mostly I've just been lazy.

if I were him I would have absolutely killed Takhisis since it was brought up that whomever killed him would be framing Winston, thus giving him an out for the killing.

How obvious would that have been? Obvious enough for people to pick up on it, but not obvious enough to stop them thinking to themselves "oh, look how clever I've been to notice this cunning move". Since this is a WIFOM accusation, it's only fair that I reply with a WIFOM defence: if I was scum, there's no way in hell I would have killed Takhisis last night, as that would have been the single dumbest move I could have made. Killing anyone else would have been more sensible.

Thus, I am left with the question of whether you're just being played like a cheap fiddle, or whether you yourself are the fiddler. I will return later to deliver my verdict on that.

vote: Bsmith for trying to lead us toward false reasoning

Top Bottom