Smilie Mafia Three - Sign-ups (Starts Jun. 9th)

Thanks for inviting me. This looks really fun. Unfortunately couldn't have come at a worse time - work and life busyness in general are killing me rn and I'm also a replacement in another game that I have to semi-keep up with. So should I be called upon there, that would adversely affect my ability to play here even more.

Maybe next time.

Thanks for inviting me. This looks really fun. Unfortunately couldn't have come at a worse time - work and life busyness in general are killing me rn and I'm also a replacement in another game that I have to semi-keep up with. So should I be called upon there, that would adversely affect my ability to play here even more.

Maybe next time.
I'll invite you to Mario Mafia Two when it rolls around. :)

You can put me as a reserve I'll be pretty busy over the next month.

The best way to avoid an NK is a D1 lynch.

@GamezRule and @Arakhor we know you're lurking around. :hide:

Sign-up so you can do it in-game instead of just having to read. :D

I'm happy to be a reserve if you need one, but not being in mafia games full-time is better for my stress levels. ;)

I'm happy to be a reserve if you need one, but not being in mafia games full-time is better for my stress levels. ;)
Well I am slightly disappointed, but I understand. Bonus points if you invite someone though. :D

@GamezRule and @Arakhor we know you're lurking around. :hide:

Sign-up so you can do it in-game instead of just having to read. :D
RL is getting really busy for me right now. I’ll be a reserve as well but it might be my last mafia game for a while.

RL is getting really busy for me right now. I’ll be a reserve as well but it might be my last mafia game for a while.
OK.

Don't get mad at me when all the reserves replace empty spots. :mischief: :p

Top Bottom