Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [Sign-Ups]

Gotta do something...I think the targets getting painted on mine are probably starting to overlap from lack of space.

G'day chaps, this looks like a good time!!!

I'll put down as a sub for now!!! <3 <3
Just to be upfront, my activity would be extremely limited 7/17 to 7/19, probably in the vicinity of 10 posts per real life day. My schedule is fairly open before and after. I don't know what is considered acceptable volume here.
Hi, everyone. I would love to take part. :)
I have important questions for you, newcomers, but first I have to warn you about the possibility of anti-flooding controls that are meant to hinder the quite assiduous spambots that enter here.

And the important questions are what is your favourite colour, what is your quest, and what is your attitude towards the South Korean popular music industry.

Last edited:
I have important questions for you, newcomers, but first i have to warn you about the possibility of anti-flooding controls that are meant to hinder the quite assiduous spambots that enter here.

And the important questions are what is your favourite colour, what is your quest, and what is your attitude towards the South Korean popular music industry.

For Kpop:
Pro I will love you forever, but Take will want you dead
Against I will be so sad, and Tak will be fulfilled.

#STANLOONA

Vous! Felon! Je m'apelle Tak, sans dote!

I have important questions for you, newcomers, but first i have to warn you about the possibility of anti-flooding controls that are meant to hinder the quite assiduous spambots that enter here.

I was not asked color, or colour, or quest :(

If you don't want to be left out it's like the MU Olympics: you can answer, too. :)

My quest is to explore kpop.

No, really. It's a category in my current Walrus.

I am suddenly so glad that a) I'm not playing that walrus, b) you weren't one of the walrus judges in the MU Olympics and c) the MJ (maître d'jeu) has already read out a royal decree against your dangerous exploration.

first I have to warn you about the possibility of anti-flooding controls that are meant to hinder the quite assiduous spambots that enter here.
QFT

My only regret is choosing the wrong shade of teal.

And this.

PM an administrator. Front forum page on the right you should be able to find one currently on line. Tell them you are a mafia player, not a spam bot, and ask them to waive you through flood control.

Pro Tip: Don't mention my name.

Or Synsensa! Or Arakhor!

Top Bottom